Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He may as well put a gun to his head for he is this years scape goat for Americas supposed racial crimes.

I think it will backfire on them. Whites are sick of being labeled racists. Obama didn't win because of the black vote only, they are still a minority block if you exclude big cities like NY and LA. He still needs the white vote to win. His racial stunts will backfire on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I think it will backfire on them. Whites are sick of being labeled racists. Obama didn't win because of the black vote only, they are still a minority block if you exclude big cities like NY and LA. He still needs the white vote to win. His racial stunts will backfire on him.
    I would have liked to think so but when I noticed that Fox was playing along with the whole game I knew it was over.
    It could work against Obama in the election but they are going to sacrifice this guy.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Zimmerman's account being released...

"According to what Zimmerman told local officers, he lost sight of the teen and was returning to his SUV when Martin approached him and they exchanged words. He said Martin asked if he had a problem, Zimmerman replied no and reached for his cell phone. He then alleges that Martin said "well you do now" and punched him in the nose."

Zimmerman said he then fell to the ground and Martin got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk. Zimmerman said he began yelling for help.

An individual can be heard screaming on the 911 audio, however, there's been a dispute amongst witnesses as to whether it was Zimmerman or Martin who was crying for help.

According to authorities, Zimmerman then shot Martin at close range. When the local police arrived at the scene, they found Zimmerman with a bloody nose, swollen lip and lacerations in the back of his head. Although paramedics gave him first aid, he said he did not need to go to the hospital and sought medical treatment the next day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D146779

So von Martin wasn't carrying a gun, but he did, in fact, assault Zimmerman.

Power CUer
    I'm still trying to figure out how they got to the back yard, but part of that is the geography of the subdivision.

The police report made it clear that George had injuries. If you listen to the tape, you can see how scared George was to give his name and address to the cop. He was afraid Trayvon was hidden somewhere and would hear it. Of course, now Spike Lee has put Zimmerman's address all over the net. Bastard!

Edited to add:

Audio analysis of the "f***ing *oons" tape will be done by the FBI at Quantico (CNN).
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002476136

It's from the DUmp, but that sounds about right.

They're going to torture this poor guy.
    Last edited by Elspeth; 03-27-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Well....Hannity seems to be backing off of his earlier stupidity and knee-jerk reaction against Zimmerman. But it's a little late, as far as I'm concerned. If Fox News's people are going to go along with the leftist media bent on every issue...even before the facts are known....I'm done with Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I would have liked to think so but when I noticed that Fox was playing along with the whole game I knew it was over.
    It could work against Obama in the election but they are going to sacrifice this guy.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor2012 View Post
    Well....Hannity seems to be backing off of his earlier stupidity and knee-jerk reaction against Zimmerman. But it's a little late, as far as I'm concerned. If Fox News's people are going to go along with the leftist media bent on every issue...even before the facts are known....I'm done with Fox News.
    Hannity, like all other television personalities, isn't good at math or facts. In fact, most journalist types aren't. They are word and emotion people only.

All Hannity--or any of them--has to do is listen to the police tapes and make a timeline, and then add in the info about each male's height and weight. The case makes itself.

But no, the press must have its race orgasm. They're letting Weird Al Sharpton stroke their gonads and get them off.

The Democrats need to fire up the black base for this November's election. Polls show that many blacks have "left the plantation" due to Obama not doing 'enough' for them re: freebies. Any issue will be seized upon and used by them from now until the election. Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

Like I said, the leftists/Democrats need to fire up the black base and keep them fired up for the election this year. This is just one issue that they'll use. And don't underestimate Obama's ability to come up with a major "October surprise". I don't put anything past him and his ilk.

But when people like Hannity start enabling the leftists, I'm done with them. Where is the outrage over this now 'one million dollar bounty' put on Zimmerman by the NBPP? Haven't heard a word of denouncement. Gutless wonder PC idiots won't save America from the fate that Obama leftists will doom us to. We need real leaders...Reaganesque-type leaders. I just don't happen to see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Hannity, like all other television personalities, isn't good at math or facts. In fact, most journalist types aren't. They are word and emotion people only.

All Hannity--or any of them--has to do is listen to the police tapes and make a timeline, and then add in the info about each male's height and weight. The case makes itself.

But no, the press must have its race orgasm. They're letting Weird Al Sharpton stroke their gonads and get them off.

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    They're gonna destroy this man, aren't they.

For an election.

They need the trial, they need racial animus. They need blacks at the polls.

10. #130 New Jack Cashill on Trayvon Martin narrative 
    Power CUer
    Trayvon Timeline by the writer Jack Cashill, famous for demonstrating the links between Bill Ayer's writing and Obama's memoir. If you've heard of "Sizzurp", this is gonna be an eye-opener.

Great article!

What the Media Chose Not to Know about Trayvon Martin
    Jack Cashill

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...t_trayvon.html

"...The media's willful ignorance was on display again this past week. In reporting this news of George Zimmerman's return to jail, more than a few media outlets showed the dangerously deceptive image of Trayvon as 11-year-old cherub. They did so in the assumption that the narrative was still theirs to control. It is not. The blogs, which have been doing the real detective work on this case, have long since taken control away from them.

The sites I have found most useful are the Daily Caller and theconservativetreehouse.com. What follows is largely culled from those sites and their independent contributors. By probing Trayon's background and parsing his social media chatter, they have put together a picture of a disturbed young man that begins to makes sense of the events that unfolded on that fateful rainy night of February 26.

6:21
    Trayvon Martin is seen on the security video through the 7-11 window approaching the store from the direction of the Retreat at Twin Lakes. He had been staying there at the townhouse of his father's girlfriend, Brandy Green. In major media accounts, the helpful Trayvon ventured out in the rain in a mile-plus round trip to buy Brandy's 14-year-old son, Chad, some Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea. Not likely.

6:22
    Trayvon, with his hoodie up, grabs two items from the shelves of 7-11. One is the Skittles. The other is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The media avoid the name of the real drink -- possibly because of the racial implications of the word "watermelon," but possibly to avoid probing the real reason for Trayon's trip.

Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.

On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.

6:23
    Trayvon pays for his purchases. He then appears to point to an item behind the counter, but the clerk seems to reject that option. Trayvon turns from the counter with a couple of dollar bills still in his hand.

6:24
    Trayvon leaves the 7-11, but we do not see him walk in front of the store window back towards Brandy's home.

6:25
    Three squirrely young men enter the 7-11, all of them with their faces concealed in part or in full. The clerk had to have been nervous. One of the three (Curly) takes off his hat and shakes out his long, curly dark hair. He is likely either white or Hispanic, or, like Zimmerman, a "white Hispanic."

6:27
    Curly appears to be holding the two bills Trayvon walked out with. He approaches the clerk and buys two cheap cigars from behind the counter and then a third one as an afterthought.

6:28
    Curly is the first of three to exit. The others will follow in a minute.

6:29
    Trayvon, turning as he walks, can be seen through the window heading back towards the Retreat at Twin Lakes and Brandy's house.

7:09
    Zimmerman calls police while watching Trayvon near the gated community's clubhouse, less than a half-mile from the 7-11. According to "Dee-Dee," the girl Trayvon was periodically talking to on his cell phone, he was ducking in out of the rain. She also said he put his hoodie up for the same reason. In fact, though, Trayvon had his hoodie up inside the 7-11, and he was walking in the rain when Zimmerman spotted him. The walk to this point should have taken 10 minutes.

It took 40 minutes.
    Some background may help explain why. Earlier that same month, Trayvon had been caught at school holding a bag with marijuana residue and a marijuana pipe. He was suspended for the third time that school year, this time for ten days. Trayvon may have been dealing as well. As one online friend had communicated earlier, "Damn were u at a ****** need a plant."

Trayvon was partial to "blunts," street slang for cannabis rolled with the tobacco-leaf wrapper from an inexpensive cigar called a "blunt." As a tribute after his death, one friend posted online a photo of a homemade badge honoring Trayvon positioned next to a blunt.

It seems altogether possible that Curly bought at least one of those cigars for the under-aged Trayvon and took those visible dollar bills as payment. Trayvon waited five minutes outside the 7-11 and did not leave until after Curly came out. In the 40 minutes before Zimmerman spotted him, Trayvon could have scraped the tobacco out of the cigar, replaced it with marijuana, and smoked his blunt....

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz1zyuqWno5