1. #1 Sheriff Joe: 'Tons' more shocking Obama info 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9H45XI4wxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y

Sheriff Joe: 'Tons' more shocking Obama info

“America’s toughest sheriff” says there is “tons” more potentially shocking information on Barack Obama in connection with his probe into the president’s eligibility, and he calls the media’s suppression of his findings of a likely forged presidential birth certificate and Selective Service Card “probably the biggest censorship blackout in the history of the United States.”

“I’m not going after the president to keep him off a ballot or anything else, but that could happen,” Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. “I’m going at it strictly as a law-enforcement guy investigating a possible forgery and fraud. I’m sticking with that, but I’ll tell you one thing. We got tons of other information that could be very shocking, too, but I’m sticking now with just the [forgery] investigation and possible criminal violations.”

The lawman from Maricopa County made the comments March 16 on a national radio show hosted by Roger Hedgecock. >>>

The Arpaio findings are not the only items the media are refusing to cover. As WND reported yesterday, a full-blown cover-up appears to be taking place in connection with WND’s disclosure about a retired U.S. postman who has signed a sworn affidavit suggesting Obama was a foreign-born student who was receiving financial help to go to Harvard from the parents of domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

MORE

--------------------

Next up for the wizards in DC ... institutionalizing fraud.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I've never been a birther. Mostly, my thinking has been, "Well, it's just too unlikely. No one would try that."

But maybe I've been wrong. Could be that one thing was done in the interest of getting an education, then another thing, and another.....

But the idea that someone - Bill Ayers, in this case - would send a kid off to Harvard with the goal of planting him in the government, let alone The White House, strikes me as fanciful.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

But the idea that someone - Bill Ayers, in this case - would send a kid off to Harvard with the goal of planting him in the government, let alone The White House, strikes me as fanciful.
    So where do utopian masterminds draw the line? If they are willing to openly shred the constitution before our lying eyes, where pray tell is that line? Apparently my answer to that question departs from the main stream. And thats too bad. But that does partially explains how we as a nation are in the process of receiving a "knock out punch" and we collectively (at least about 40%) dont even see it coming. This guy is not stupid (in the usual sense). He is a statist ideologue pure and simple. As are all his friends for his entire existence which explains his world view and his disdain for this country. And all that too is ignored at our own peril. I am fed up and am willing to put nothing past the "elite" morons who pretend to be our betters who have hijacked our political system and one political party in particular. It comes down to this. We cannot afford to dismiss many things anymore. Either we knock him/ them out or surely they/ he will end us. I for one, am certain which end of the stick I want to be on. And I am taking no prisoners.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.