Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA.
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    An eye witness has now alledgedly come forward substantiating Zimmerman's story of being attacked by sweet little Trayvon. Here's a link:

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/witness-t...ked-zimmerman/

    If this news story is accurate then it clearly demonstrates George was within his right to pull his weapon and fire according to the law and we should all move on to the next story to pass judgement on.


    These are the kinds of facts that are important.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,607
    Come on folks, that "eye witness" is obviously KKKarl Rove.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,578
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    I may have missed it posted earlier in the thread... but on the Today show this morning, Zimmerman's lawyer revealed that Zimmerman has a broken nose and a black eye, several scratches..

    Wonder how he got those?? Hmmmm...

    And there are reports of a witness..

    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03232012
    Not surprised. From witness statements, that attack was pretty intense. Did they say anything about potential wounds on Trayvon? My guess is that George didn't even get a good punch in.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    If this news story is accurate then it clearly demonstrates George was within his right to pull his weapon and fire according to the law and we should all move on to the next story to pass judgement on.


    These are the kinds of facts that are important.
    Psst....Pirate: http://www.conservativeunderground.c...bunking-thread

    Lots of facts on that thread, including the eyewitness. Haven't yet posted there this morning, so be my guest!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA.
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Psst....Pirate: http://www.conservativeunderground.c...bunking-thread

    Lots of facts on that thread, including the eyewitness. Haven't yet posted there this morning, so be my guest!

    Thanks but no thanks.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    Thanks but no thanks.

    Why not?

    And I mean that seriously.

    You claim to want the facts. There are facts and links all over that thread. The eyewitness who saw Trayvon beating up George was on that thread yesterday afternoon (California time).

    Why avoid the facts?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA.
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Why not?

    And I mean that seriously.

    You claim to want the facts. There are facts and links all over that thread. The eyewitness who saw Trayvon beating up George was on that thread yesterday afternoon (California time).

    Why avoid the facts?
    The short version? Because I don't care enough to look through pages and pages of "facts" regarding Trayvon's father to find the one or two that actual deal with the incident.

    I applaud your commitment to the case, it seems to be something you're passionate about, but convincing me doesn't mean jack squat.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •