Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Are you out of your effin mind?! The top 10% of wage earners pay 70% of the tax!!!! And the first 50% pay only 3.1%!!!! That's right! 3.1%!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you an Idiot Fucktard (see how easy that is to say)?

"Taxes/Fees" is the key part of my point.

Think again - extremely rich folks - in the final analysis - pay tax attorneys to find every right off and loop hole in the book, and then some. Very poor folk don't pay income tax - because, well...they're poor. Total money earned versus money paid out to local, state, and federal governments are in the main carried by the Middle Class. Put your Limbaugh crack pipe down and try to understand this.

We’ll put this in Braille for you: Gasoline tax, property tax, car license fees, smog certification fees, common state sales tax, federal tax when you buy a set of tires……and on and on an on and on. Surely you can’t be that stupid as to whip out some graph that shows taxes you pay only when you get your check - and not actual governmental revenue. Rush tells you what you want to hear - not what you need to hear.

Come the fuck on, Owl. Your kind of bird is supposed to be smarter than that.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Are you an Idiot Fucktard (see how easy that is to say)?

"Taxes/Fees" is the key part of my point.

Think again - extremely rich folks - in the final analysis - pay tax attorneys to find every right off and loop hole in the book, and then some. Very poor folk don't pay income tax - because, well...they're poor. Total money earned versus money paid out to local, state, and federal governments are in the main carried by the Middle Class. Put your Limbaugh crack pipe down and try to understand this.

We’ll put this in Braille for you: Gasoline tax, property tax, car license fees, smog certification fees, common state sales tax, federal tax when you buy a set of tires……and on and on an on and on. Surely you can’t be that stupid as to whip out some graph that shows taxes you pay only when you get your check - and not actual governmental revenue. Rush tells you what you want to hear - not what you need to hear.

Come the fuck on, Owl. Your kind of bird is supposed to be smarter than that.
    Perhaps you can't read so good.

That chart represents actual receipts. This should be quite simple to understand.

The top 10% of income tax returns and payments provide 70% of the total federal tax revenue.

Sure "rich people" find ways to pay less tax. If they didnt, this top 10% would be providing even MORE than 70% of the federal tax revenue.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Perhaps you can't read so good.

That chart represents actual receipts. This should be quite simple to understand.
    Yeah, right - like I don’t get tax credits for installing a new machine in my shop, in the next tax year to offset last year’s tax expense. Perhaps you need to start an actual business for your 'how the world really works" education. Jesus, you’re hopeless. I give up.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Yeah, right - like I don’t get tax credits for installing a new machine in my shop, in the next tax year to offset last year’s tax expense. Perhaps you need to start an actual business for your 'how the world really works" education. Jesus, you’re hopeless. I give up.
    Yes, you win. The rich really dont pay an unfair share of the tax burden. All these facts are wrong, and you are right. Great work!
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Yes, you win. The rich really dont pay an unfair share of the tax burden. All these facts are wrong, and you are right. Great work!
    No. I don’t "win." The rich pay the minimum amount "allowed by the law." You really don’t understand how the ‘shell game’ works - do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Oh what? A case-study from the 1800's? IM SOLD!
    Why is a case study from the 1800's irrelevant?

One could easily argue that Marx's timeless principles are also bunk since they also occurred then. How do you reconcile that?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Right O'....and add to that the invisible, rarely talked about, Inflation tax that kills people on fixed incomes. The problem to me isn't about the rich..it's about making the entire middle class foot the bill when the real issue is run away spending that has to be put in check.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Right O'....and add to that the invisible, rarely talked about, Inflation tax that kills people on fixed incomes. The problem to me isn't about the rich..it's about making the entire middle class foot the bill when the real issue is run away spending that has to be put in check.
    Bingo. ;)

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Why is a case study from the 1800's irrelevant?

One could easily argue that Marx's timeless principles are also bunk since they also occurred then. How do you reconcile that?
    I'm gonna do the "Im not a Communist" song-and-dance only one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I'm gonna do the "Im not a Communist" song-and-dance only one more time.
    But if you’re advocating the ‘redistribution of wealth’ you are a communist.

For a current reference - Google/News: Columbia/Chavez/Nationalization for an education. ;)