Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    You mean fags can't control themselves for a day or two during a stopover?
    Well, according to Nova and Hai, it seems these two couldn't control their baser instincts and acted like animals in the wild and the people of Dominica are terrible for enforcing the law in their country.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    I once saw a opposite gender couple making out on the city bus,so that really debunks what you said about only same gender people making out.
    since when is intercourse 'making out'?

these deviants were caught
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Well, according to Nova and Hai, it seems these two couldn't control their baser instincts and acted like animals in the wild and the people of Dominica are terrible for enforcing the law in their country.
    The couple is back in the USA- they were not having sex and they were not fined for having sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The couple is back in the USA- they were not having sex and they were not fined for having sex.
    George said the men were seen having sex on the Celebrity Summit cruise ship
    try reading princess...
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

You're right for a change. They weren't having sex. They were showing that gay men can't control their baser instincts and acted like wild animals and arrested for it.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

They weren't having sex,i guess some people saw what they thought was sex. BTW,i'm more of the believe that any laws are against our freedoms,that they should be changed or altered. Because it says in the US Declaration of Independance that People have the right to get laws changed.

Because it says in the US Declaration of Independance that People have the right to get laws changed.
    I don't think the country of Dominica cares for what the US Declaration says.
    Be Not Afraid.

Don't let Nova's sleight of hand try and fool you.

The fellas were not fined for butt boinking (ie buggery) but they were found guilty of and fined for indecent exposure.
    Be Not Afraid.

I'd just hate to the one sailing in one of those cabins AFTER this gay cruise. I hope their cleaning team is good because Lord knows what got left behind, no pun.

They weren't having sex,i guess some people saw what they thought was sex. BTW,i'm more of the believe that any laws are against our freedoms,that they should be changed or altered. Because it says in the US Declaration of Independance that People have the right to get laws changed.
    what in the hell are you going on about?
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot