Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    This is a bad move on her part.
    BullCrap its a setup !

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Then vs now.

Additionally - didn't she buck and fight the party? Didn't she blow the whistle on several high level republicans?
    Republican efforts to delay the probe until after the Nov. 4 election were thwarted when GOP State Sen. Charlie Huggins, who represents Palin's hometown of Wasilla, sided with Democrats. "Let's just get the facts on the table," said Huggins, who appeared in camouflage pants to vote during a break from moose hunting.

:D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I have no problem with getting the facts on the table. truth be told - I don't care if she did fire the guy because he refusted to fire her derranged Brother-in-law. I'm betting for a lot of middle America - it will be a feather in her cap. We're tired of Unions protecting assholes and incompetents. Would you keep a police officer with that guys record?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

This is a non issue...

Non elected commisioners serve at the descresion of the Govoner...period.

5. #15 Go 
    What makes me mad is that Obama has some of his top "people" meeting with the head of that troopers union. I cant remember which blog. What are they meeting for? Slimmy, slithery snake.
    ________
    ROLL BLUNTS
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Former Palin Press Secretary Meg Stapleton told reporters in Anchorage that the power probe has been "hijacked" by "Obama operatives" for the Democratic presidential nominee -- namely, Alaska state Sen. Hollis French, the Democratic lawmaker managing the investigation and an Obama supporter.
    McCain campaign spokesman Ed O'Callaghan said, "I think it's fair to say that the governor is not going to cooperate with that investigation so long as it remained tainted and run by partisan individuals who have a predetermined conclusion," referring to a comment by French this month that the case could produce criminal charges or an "October Surprise" for the GOP ticket.

One lawmaker complained earlier this month that state Sen. Hollis French, the Anchorage Democrat overseeing the investigation, appears to be steering the investigation "in a manner that will have maximum partisan political impact on the national and state elections."
    I wouldn't talk to these partisan hacks either.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Eyelids
    Palin wont cooperate with investigations:

1) she doesnt have complete control over
    2) she doesnt get to accuse people

I also like how bipartisan she is! What a reformer, look at her cross the aisle!

You can watch her when she's President of the senate.

monegan has as bad a reputation as Wooten.

Monegan had his own share of domestic troubles - some of them spilling all the way down to the Bay Area.

In October 1994, Monegan's estranged wife, who had moved from Alaska to the Peninsula with the couple's two daughters after more than 10 years of marriage, sought a temporary restraining order against him - accusing Monegan of threatening to kill her, waving a gun at her and dislocating her shoulder, according to her declaration on file in Santa Clara County Superior Court.

In an interview last week, Georgene Moldovan said Monegan had threatened several times to throw her body in an Alaska river.
    Moldovan was an emergency room doctor and professor at Stanford and shuttled back and forth from Alaska to the Peninsula the last seven years of their marriage. Monegan asked her for a divorce in 1993, but snapped when he learned he might lose the couple's house, she says.

One day in April 1993, she said in her court filing, "he pulled out his gun and waved it at me outside my home and yelled he would kill me if I stopped him."

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Palin wont cooperate with investigations:

1) she doesnt have complete control over
    2) she doesnt get to accuse people

I also like how bipartisan she is! What a reformer, look at her cross the aisle!
    Either your vast experience tells you this or you are projecting based on your love affair of Uh-Bama.

This will backfire on the Lib turds like all their failed attacks of past elections. If they force the issue, the partisan hacks will be exposed.

Frivolous lawsuits anyone?
    Last edited by AmPat; 09-16-2008 at 07:19 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand