Thread: Palin won't meet with 'Troopergate' investigator

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Resident Grump
    Palin wont cooperate with the investigation because

1) she doesnt intend to get mired down by a partisan, smear infested "investigation" into a non issue

2) she doesn't intend to be the target of a politically motivated hit squad

I wouldn't do it either...until I could be assured that the people "investigating" were non partisan and had no ties to either campaign.

This is what we Aussies call "a kangaroo court". A more vivid term is "witch hunt".

Plame, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Either your vast experience tells you this or you are projecting based on your love affair of Uh-Bama.

This will backfire on the Lib turds like all their failed attacks of past elections. If they force the issue, the partisan hacks will be exposed.

Frivolous lawsuits anyone?
    Lefties tend to project their own motivations onto others in cases like this. He can't help himself. It's what they have taught him to do.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Lets discuss the matter of commitment. Did she make any commitment previously to cooperate fully with an investigation? If so - that qualifies her as just another politician and therefore she's nothing special.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Was not one of the State officials calling for the sepenas a Republican?
    What the hell is a sepena?

edit: Maybe you mean subpoena?

Lets discuss the matter of commitment. Did she make any commitment previously to cooperate fully with an investigation? If so - that qualifies her as just another politician and therefore she's nothing special.
    Not like your Messiah, right? Obama must be something fresh and new and completely unique in politics, because he says so. Also, he's BLACK, so you know he's not an ordinary politician!

Day by day, your mask is slipping LP.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    What the hell is a sepena?

edit: Maybe you mean subpoena?

Not like your Messiah, right? Obama must be something fresh and new and completely unique in politics, because he says so. Also, he's BLACK, so you know he's not an ordinary politician!

Day by day, your mask is slipping LP.
    Just to keep the record straight, biccat: You have made this same accusation dozens of times previously and as many times I have said Iím voting for John McCain in the 2008 presidential race - out of a sense of loyalty to my deceased father, an MCPO with the USN, that happened to serve with said candidate. If you wish to continue shitting on the memory of Chief Duffy - do so at the risk of offending others in this forum serving presently and veterans that have served.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    Just to keep the record straight, biccat: You have made this same accusation dozens of times previously and as many times I have said Iím voting for John McCain in the 2008 presidential race - out of a sense of loyalty to my deceased father, an MCPO with the USN, that happened to serve with said candidate. If you wish to continue shitting on the memory of Chief Duffy - do so at the risk of offending others in this forum serving presently and veterans that have served.
    Please. How does my pointing out that you're an Obama supporter offend any vet or current serviceman?

I respect your father for his service, but disrespect you for your duplicity.

Dimlids, and Loganspoopa, she scares the shit out you two, dosen't she?
    There's no way you can trust her. Her missile is gigantic

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    As Vice President she surely would, imagine her trying to lead this country after something like 9/11... ugh the thought is mortifying.

Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    Why, exactly, would she scare me?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    As Vice President she surely would, imagine her trying to lead this country after something like 9/11... ugh the thought is mortifying.

Yes, Because I'm sure Obama setting up a midnight basketball game with the terrorists would be so much better. The guys a lightweight and not very bright on his feet as we are starting to see. I believe the McCain campaign lured him into using the "he can't e-mail ad" and Obama bought into it hook, line and sinker. Our enemies are a lot more clever than that and will play him like a fiddle.