1. #1 Senator Inhofe calls President's Okla visit 'disingenuous' 
    Senator Jim Inhofe criticized President Obama's visit to Oklahoma on Thursday.

In the statement, Inhofe welcomed President Obama to the state but called the visit 'disingenuous.'

“I welcome President Obama to my home state, but his visit is disingenuous on a number of levels,” said Inhofe. “His trip, focused on jobs and energy, began and ended in Oklahoma at Tinker Air Force Base. Just weeks ago, his own defense budget cuts that are gutting our military resulted in cutting over 1,000 jobs at Tinker and in Oklahoma City.

He and his administration have waged a war on fossil fuels, so to travel to Cushing and claim otherwise is just more disingenuous rhetoric in a campaign year. He knows that gas prices are a problem for his re-election. No one in Oklahoma is buying his spin.

President Obama is the one who told us that fossil fuels will bring the world to an end; that under his plan of a cap-and-trade system energy prices would ‘necessarily skyrocket’; and that companies like Solyndra were leading the way to a ‘brighter and more prosperous future.’ His budgets have sought to penalize fossil fuel companies to pay for massive deficits he has raised.

He blocked the Keystone Pipeline, prevented energy exploration on federal lands, and attempted to regulate fossil fuels to death. He has the most aggressive anti-fossil fuel agenda in history. During his trip today, he pretended to support the virtues of oil and gas, but we all know what he is really doing. The only job this trip was meant to save is his own."
    Video at link>http://www.fox23.com/news/local/stor...MQ.cspx?rss=77

Inhofe called one of our newsman's questions stupid and he was very taken aback, he was pissed all the way through the rest of the news broadcast.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Video at link>http://www.fox23.com/news/local/stor...MQ.cspx?rss=77

Inhofe called one of our newsman's questions stupid and he was very taken aback, he was pissed all the way through the rest of the news broadcast.
    Good. Stupidity and bias in the media should be pointed out as often and publicly as possible whenever they occur.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

“I welcome President Obama to my home state, but his visit is disingenuous on a number of levels,” said Inhofe. “His trip, focused on jobs and energy, began and ended in Oklahoma at Tinker Air Force Base. Just weeks ago, his own defense budget cuts that are gutting our military resulted in cutting over 1,000 jobs at Tinker and in Oklahoma City.

I guess the senator likes government spending after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post

I guess the senator likes government spending after all.
    Defense is a Constitutionally mandated activity for the federal government. Obama is gutting it to pay for programs that are completely unconstitutional. Show me where the Constitution gives the federal government any authority over healthcare spending.

Meanwhile, Obama is choking the private sector with policies that drive up the cost of fuel through restrictions on extraction, while wasting billions on phony green technologies that go bust as soon as they've been infused with taxpayer dollars.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Defense is a Constitutionally mandated activity for the federal government. Obama is gutting it to pay for programs that are completely unconstitutional. Show me where the Constitution gives the federal government any authority over healthcare spending.

Meanwhile, Obama is choking the private sector with policies that drive up the cost of fuel through restrictions on extraction, while wasting billions on phony green technologies that go bust as soon as they've been infused with taxpayer dollars.
    Yea. I am sure the senator rationalizes as well.

Yea. I am sure the senator rationalizes as well.
    This is Annoyo speak for "I cannot answer that, so I will try to deflect it."

Obama claims to be concerned about jobs, but cuts defense spending, which is one of the few federal programs that actually generates private sector activity. He claims to be pro-growth, but pursues policies that inhibit it in the name of green superstitions. He is a liar, whether we say it or not, so the Senator might as well say it.
    --Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    This is Annoyo speak for "I cannot answer that, so I will try to deflect it."

Obama claims to be concerned about jobs, but cuts defense spending, which is one of the few federal programs that actually generates private sector activity. He claims to be pro-growth, but pursues policies that inhibit it in the name of green superstitions. He is a liar, whether we say it or not, so the Senator might as well say it.
    As the cadence goes, "boots cost money, you big dummy."

If you are going to demand austerity, you have to have the courage to mean austerity for those items in the budget you favor. If not, you can be dismissed as just another hypocrite willing to gore the ox as long as it isn't yours.

If you are going to demand austerity, you have to have the courage to mean austerity for those items in the budget you favor. If not, you can be dismissed as just another hypocrite willing to gore the ox as long as it isn't yours.
    No hypocrisy here. We're taking massive cuts. In fact, the DOD is the only federal department that has seen any budget cuts over the last half century. It's not hypocrisy to point out that the federal government wastes trillions of dollars on programs for which it has neither the authority nor the expertise to implement, while starving programs which are both mandated and critical. What is hypocritical is to suddenly pretend to want austerity after increasing the national debt by $5 trillion in three years.
    --Odysseus

OK, let's. O Blah Blah the Mouth is the one preaching and leading us into "austerity." Austeriuty for Americans but not for all. He gives alowance and waivers for his butt butties regularly.

Austerity does not have to meet your narrow definition either. Austerity can be practiced by our bloated government by cutting spending across the board, especially on those items that are NOT Constitutional. The military could stand cuts but why do you libertards always gut the one of few actual Constitutional expenditures and never cut your favored yet Unconstitutional and wasteful "programs?"

If you cut those Unconstitutional share the wealth programs, no further action would be necessary.

Remember these words?
    "If you are going to demand austerity, you have to have the courage to mean austerity for those items in the budget you favor."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    OK, let's. O Blah Blah the Mouth is the one preaching and leading us into "austerity." Austeriuty for Americans but not for all. He gives alowance and waivers for his butt butties regularly.

Austerity does not have to meet your narrow definition either. Austerity can be practiced by our bloated government by cutting spending across the board, especially on those items that are NOT Constitutional. The military could stand cuts but why do you libertards always gut the one of few actual Constitutional expenditures and never cut your favored yet Unconstitutional and wasteful "programs?"

If you cut those Unconstitutional share the wealth programs, no further action would be necessary.

Remember these words?
    "If you are going to demand austerity, you have to have the courage to mean austerity for those items in the budget you favor."
    Exactly. How much federal money is Mr. Austerity spending on his daughter's spring break trip?
    --Odysseus