Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Hybrid View

  1. #1 OBAMA: If I had a Son.. 
    Senior Member Meshuga Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Anselmo CA
    Posts
    372
    Get the feeling that this puke wants street violence before the election?

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,935
    Does Obama really think he looks like this?



    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Does Obama really think he looks like this?




    Either that or he thinks that if he had a son, his son would look dead.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Absolutely! He's been working on dividing this nation since Day One of his sorry excuse for a 'presidency'.

    Can you imagine saying something that dumb? And notice how Obama ALWAYS weighs in on the black side of every issue before he even knows all of the FACTS?

    Typical Marxist.


    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    Get the feeling that this puke wants street violence before the election?

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,061
    Pathetic, really. He's going to make it more difficult for the next black presidential candidate. If people start believing that all black candidates are going to so divisive, they will have a more difficult time ahead. Too bad Herman Cain wasn't the first black President.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Pathetic, really. He's going to make it more difficult for the next black presidential candidate. If people start believing that all black candidates are going to so divisive, they will have a more difficult time ahead. Too bad Herman Cain wasn't the first black President.
    "But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"

    That fucking asshole is showing some empathy for the parents of kid gunned down while walking home. Good Lord, what a dick.

    We are supposed to figure if it happen to one of our kids, we would just accept it and move one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    "But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"

    That fucking asshole is showing some empathy for the parents of kid gunned down while walking home. Good Lord, what a dick.

    We are supposed to figure if it happen to one of our kids, we would just accept it and move one.


    Or he's using this incident where a minority killed another one for his own polictical benefit. I think I am going to go with my idea, it sounds more plausible.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    "But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"

    That fucking asshole is showing some empathy for the parents of kid gunned down while walking home. Good Lord, what a dick.

    We are supposed to figure if it happen to one of our kids, we would just accept it and move one.


    Funny he didnt show much "empathy" to Palins daughter (no phone call) when his minions thrashed her and the rest of the family but i guess you have to be darker to get that kind of "empathy"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    "But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"

    That fucking asshole is showing some empathy for the parents of kid gunned down while walking home. Good Lord, what a dick.

    We are supposed to figure if it happen to one of our kids, we would just accept it and move one.
    You really are that gullible. He's using this kid's death as a political stunt, nothing more. Thousands of black kids are gunned down daily in inner city neighborhoods. He's using this kid because he happens to be in the spotlight today.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    You really are that gullible. He's using this kid's death as a political stunt, nothing more. Thousands of black kids are gunned down daily in inner city neighborhoods. He's using this kid because he happens to be in the spotlight today.
    Actually, I am a cynic. In this case, I think his empathy is genuine.

    Fluke was a stunt; this one hits home.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •