Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 OBAMA: If I had a Son.. 
    Get the feeling that this puke wants street violence before the election?

Does Obama really think he looks like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Does Obama really think he looks like this?

Either that or he thinks that if he had a son, his son would look dead.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Absolutely! He's been working on dividing this nation since Day One of his sorry excuse for a 'presidency'.

Can you imagine saying something that dumb? And notice how Obama ALWAYS weighs in on the black side of every issue before he even knows all of the FACTS?

Typical Marxist.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    Get the feeling that this puke wants street violence before the election?

Pathetic, really. He's going to make it more difficult for the next black presidential candidate. If people start believing that all black candidates are going to so divisive, they will have a more difficult time ahead. Too bad Herman Cain wasn't the first black President.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Pathetic, really. He's going to make it more difficult for the next black presidential candidate. If people start believing that all black candidates are going to so divisive, they will have a more difficult time ahead. Too bad Herman Cain wasn't the first black President.
    "But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"

That fucking asshole is showing some empathy for the parents of kid gunned down while walking home. Good Lord, what a dick.

We are supposed to figure if it happen to one of our kids, we would just accept it and move one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    "But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"

That fucking asshole is showing some empathy for the parents of kid gunned down while walking home. Good Lord, what a dick.

We are supposed to figure if it happen to one of our kids, we would just accept it and move one.

Or he's using this incident where a minority killed another one for his own polictical benefit. I think I am going to go with my idea, it sounds more plausible.

Funny he didnt show much "empathy" to Palins daughter (no phone call) when his minions thrashed her and the rest of the family but i guess you have to be darker to get that kind of "empathy"

You really are that gullible. He's using this kid's death as a political stunt, nothing more. Thousands of black kids are gunned down daily in inner city neighborhoods. He's using this kid because he happens to be in the spotlight today.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    You really are that gullible. He's using this kid's death as a political stunt, nothing more. Thousands of black kids are gunned down daily in inner city neighborhoods. He's using this kid because he happens to be in the spotlight today.
    Actually, I am a cynic. In this case, I think his empathy is genuine.

Fluke was a stunt; this one hits home.