Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Pathetic, really. He's going to make it more difficult for the next black presidential candidate. If people start believing that all black candidates are going to so divisive, they will have a more difficult time ahead. Too bad Herman Cain wasn't the first black President.
    It is absolutely increddible how race relations have suffered under this divisive super-partisan marxist.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'm just not buying it AD. But hey, if you're interested, prove me wrong. Has Barry come out like this at any other time since 2009? Give me three examples. One for each year since '09.

Surely he has shown empathy for a kid needlessly killed where the shooter was not charged. From what I've been reading regarding the outrage white dudes are killing black dudes all over the country on an almost daily basis and the cops are not doing anything about it. There has to be more examples of Barry's kids out there.

Hell, I'll give him a pass right now if anyone from his administration apologizes to the family of that boarder agent that was killed with the Fast and Furious weapon.
    Burn
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You didn't think Fluke was a stunt here or anywhere else when you discussed it, should we just assume your default mode is fraud or liar?
    I believe it's both.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Want black kids to stop winding up dead? I dont know how to do it either, Barack... but making a huge partisan issue out of it is probably not the best way.
    The two most corrosive effects on urban America: Gun control and gentrification.

the chances are very good he has a son. probably many. all bastards like him
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots