Thread: Trayvon Martin: New Black Panthers offer $10,000 bounty for capture of shooter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    If Obama commented about Trayvon Martin, why not make comments about Caylee Anthony, Phoebe Prince, Megan Meier, Shaniya Davis, etc.
    There's no political points to make.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    If Obama commented about Trayvon Martin, why not make comments about Caylee Anthony, Phoebe Prince, Megan Meier, Shaniya Davis, etc.
    He probably wasn't asked about those cases. He was likely asked frequently about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He probably wasn't asked about those cases. He was likely asked frequently about this one.
    Maybe he'll have a beer with Zimmerman and Trayvon's daddy.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

You give him too much credit. I think it was a calculated move to interject himself into this story. He didn't just come up with the statement, "If I had a son, it would look just like Trayvon" on the spur of the moment. That was carefully thought out beforehand.

He probably wasn't asked about those cases. He was likely asked frequently about this one
    Nope he wasn't. Like with Sandra Fluke...he interjected himself into something he should have stayed out of to try and score political points.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Nope he wasn't. Like with Sandra Fluke...he interjected himself into something he should have stayed out of to try and score political points.
    Someone needs to remind Obama that he is the president of all Americans, not just the one's of color.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

NBP upped the bounty to $1,000,000 today.........

doc

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    NBP upped the bounty to $1,000,000 today.........

doc
    Yeah, just heard that on Rush. I wonder why none of the Hispanic groups have chimed in????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yeah, just heard that on Rush. I wonder why none of the Hispanic groups have chimed in????
    Because apparently Zimmerman isn't a real Latino.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I wonder why they don't use that one million dollars to set up scholarships in Trayvon's name for underprivileged kids. I'd think that would be a more fitting way to remember his name instead of a bounty.