Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow!

Just turned on my computer, and saw this on Drudge.

Figured someone in here would cover it. Thanks SR.

Prayers going out for him so that he has no complications and makes a speedy recovery from this operation.

Will have to go over and check out the ghouls over at DU and see what those wretches have to say.

~ ABC

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Wow!

Just turned on my computer, and saw this on Drudge.

Figured someone in here would cover it. Thanks SR.

Prayers going out for him so that he has no complications and makes a speedy recovery from this operation.

Will have to go over and check out the ghouls over at DU and see what those wretches have to say.

~ ABC
    I guess that this demonstrates that Cheney has a new heart, and the the average DUmpster member has never had any.

Hope that he gets well soon.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Prayers for him and his family.

New civility: Twitter explodes with Cheney hate following heart transplant

While Dick Cheney was recovering from his heart transplant in the intensive care unit of Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Va. Saturday, Twitter exploded with hate and ill wishes for the former vice president.

“Whoever donated their heart to dick cheney: fuck you,” tweeted @yokelesy.

“Cheney’s black soul keeps rotting out his heart. Fuck that bitch,” @SolidGlo waxed poetic.

“Why in the contumacious fuck are we wasting a perfectly good heart on dick cheney?” tweeted @mr_senor_pete

Another offered a different if similar perspective, expressing happiness for Cheney’s transplant — so that Cheney could one day meet his demise in a fire.

“I’m glad Cheney survived his heart transplant because I’ve always wanted him to die in a horrible fire,” @Jedimasterbator tweeted.

Others had suggestions for how to spend the rest of the evening.

“Also, bummed Cheney didn’t die. Might go celebrate Bulls win / mourn Cheney’s survival with beers,” offered @mybandowen.

“Angry villagers have gathered outside of Inova Fairfax Hospital with torches and pitchforks demanding the monster be put to death! #cheney,” tweeted @HVonHankelton.

Still others tied the event to the presidential election.

“Rick Santorum asks to take Cheney’s old dead heart to show to his family. #familyvalues” tweeted @jazzidiot.

While there were many who offered Cheney and his family their best wishes, hatred — despite what has been called a new era of political civility — was out in full force.

“Fuck you, Dick. Cheney,” tweeted @winelibrarian.

TheDailyCaller

----------------------------------

The blackest heart is the one so filled with venomous hatred that its bitter poison oozes into the mind and, doubly deadly still, burbles from tongue and pen. Makes you wonder what kind of people raised children who have such hate in their hearts and filth in their mouths?

This my friends is the NEW tone brought to you by the Boy Pharaoh.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Absolutely sickening. I've been struggling lately to keep positive. All this unending cr__ from the left is disgusting and not thrilled with all the sniping on the campaign trail, either.

The vileness of their hatred will turn inward towards those spewing it. I had an aunt who was so bitter and nasty that no one could stand being around her. She died alone. Those who spit out that junk should look in that mirror and see what sort of person they have become.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I guess that this demonstrates that Cheney has a new heart, and the the average DUmpster member has never had any.

Hope that he gets well soon.
    Well said, Ody. My prayers are with the VP and his family.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You guys think this is bad??? HA! I actually thought the DUmmies were fairly passive.

Wait till Cheney and/or W dies. The hate explosion on the Left will be...stunning.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You guys think this is bad??? HA! I actually thought the DUmmies were fairly passive.

Wait till Cheney and/or W dies. The hate explosion on the Left will be...stunning.
    What? You mean there won't be outpourings of love and support from the party of tolerance and acceptance?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

How bout Dim Death Panels?

This demonstrates the true mentality of that "kinder, gentler Party" aka, DimoRATS:
    Sinking to a new low in their disdain for Dick Cheney, the hosts on Monday's NBC Today wondered if the former vice president should have received a recent heart transplant, with Ann Curry declaring at the top of the broadcast: "...even though he has waited longer than most to receive his donor heart, some are questioning whether someone that old should be getting one..." [Listen to the audio]
    Fellow co-host Matt Lauer described Cheney as "somebody who tends to stir controversy," who "can cause all kinds of controversy if he orders a cup of tea."
    In the report that followed, NBC's left-wing chief medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman sounded like a one-person death panel, as she fretted: "...this has raised a lot of ethical questions, moral questions, about whether the Vice President, in fact, should have received his heart against – ahead of other people. And, raises the question, how old is too old to receive such a precious transplant?"

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbc-di...art-transplant

So much love.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Absolutely sickening. I've been struggling lately to keep positive. All this unending cr__ from the left is disgusting and not thrilled with all the sniping on the campaign trail, either.

The vileness of their hatred will turn inward towards those spewing it. I had an aunt who was so bitter and nasty that no one could stand being around her. She died alone. Those who spit out that junk should look in that mirror and see what sort of person they have become.

I try not to wish anyone dead, just in case there is such a thing as Karma. Most of the DUmmies do give lip service to the concept of Karma, but in this case, they probably are delusional enough to believe themselves to be agents of Karma.