Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe 
    Sep 12, 5:36 PM EDT

Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe
    Buy AP Photo Reprints
    Your Questions Answered
    Ask AP: Gold at Fort Knox, jobs sent overseas

DELTONA, Fla. (AP) -- An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room.
    And the father is a criminal in this?? What a world.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Eyelids
    Uhh yeah you cant just go around whacking people with pipes.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    How shocking that it occurred in Florida. :D :D

4. #4 Go 
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    So in your "eyes" he should have quietly backed out of the room and returned to his own bed? Called the police. Let the naked guy stand over his daughter.
    ________
    HAWAII MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    So in your "eyes" he should have quietly backed out of the room and returned to his own bed? Called the police. Let the naked guy stand over his daughter.
    Wait, the way you phrase that, you make it sound like it was some stalker standing over his sleeping daughter. It wasn't some creepy old guy, it was her teenage boyfriend. It sounds to me like he walked in on them "fooling around" and got angry. No excuses for the daughter and the boyfriend to be fooling around like that, but its hardly worthy of getting aggravated assault charges over. Throw the boy his pants and tell him to get the fuck out, ground the daughter until she's 18, and be done with it. :p
    Hello, welcome to the United States of America.
    Please press 1 for English. If you can't please press 2 to disconnect until you learn how to speak English. Thank you.

Colon told deputies he chased 15 year old Lucas Contreres through the kitchen, living room and through the front door and out into the street and called 9-1-1.

Colon's daughter later told deputies that she had been seeing Contreres for 18 months but did not tell her father about the relationship. Contreres had sneaked in thorough a bedroom window at 3 a.m. this morning to have sex with her, the 15-year-old girl told deputies.

Conteres was found at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial in Orange City where he got staples to close cuts on his head. His injuries were not life threatening, deputies said.

Contreres told deputies a similar account to Colon's. He said Colon came into the room and started swinging at him with the metal pipe. He jumped out of the bed and began running through the home to get away from Colon. Once outside, he jumped on his bike and went home. His sister later took him to the hospital, deputies said.

Although Contreres' father said he wasn't sure if he wanted to press charges, deputies took Colon to jail anyway
    Any other house and it would have taken more than staples to close the hole.
    And I would have aimed lower.

Because of the Castle Law in Florida, I doubt a prosecutor will bring this one to trail.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You can if they are in your house unbeknown to you - and naked in your under aged daughters bedroom you can. It's a defense issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Any other house and it would have taken more than staples to close the hole.
    And I would have aimed lower.
    nah. I would have done pretty much teh same thing - except I would have used my bare hands and beat him until he pretty much hamburger.

noonwitch
    I think cold water from a garden hose is a better remedy-that way, the daughter gets cooled off, too.