Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I hardly think.
    Fixed for brevity.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    if it were your daughter would you take the chance?
    I would think her moaning and saying "Oh yes, harder..." might be an indication that she was a willing participant?:p

I'm not defending the boy by any means, and I'm sure if I were the father I'd be mad as hell, but IMO when he continued to chase the boy down the street, that was where he crossed the line. I'm sure the daughter was yelling "Dad, stop!" or at least saying SOMETHING that would indicate that she had him there willingly.

IDK, I'm 22 years old, so maybe my sense of things is different, but I just think the Dad went too far. And the fact that the daughter and the bf had dated for over a year and he didn't know shows that he was a bit out of touch with the daughter. Or maybe she was going behind his back because she knew he would go nuts over any bf she had. Kids are like that, the parent says "No dating, period!" so the kid decides to go behind said parent's back. That sounds like what happened here.
    Hello, welcome to the United States of America.
    Please press 1 for English. If you can't please press 2 to disconnect until you learn how to speak English. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I hardly think he was raping her, and what a shitty dad to not know about his daughter's boyfriend of one year.
    Statutory Rape Is Illegal Sexual Activity Between Two People When It Would Otherwise Be Legal If Not For Their Age: In accordance with the FBI definition, statutory rape is characterized as non-forcible sexual intercourse with a person who is younger than the statutory age of consent.

The boy is lucky to be alive. And, no, you hardly think.
    Last edited by wineslob; 09-17-2008 at 03:44 PM.
    There's no way you can trust her. Her missile is gigantic

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think cold water from a garden hose is a better remedy-that way, the daughter gets cooled off, too.

Maybe the girl would see him in a different light. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    The boy is lucky to be alive. And, no, you hardly think.
    I was under the impression that statutory rape was when one person was over the age of consent, and the other under the age? Does that apply if they're both 18? I believe AZ has a clause where if the two parties are within 18 months age of each other than its not statutory rape.
    Hello, welcome to the United States of America.
    Please press 1 for English. If you can't please press 2 to disconnect until you learn how to speak English. Thank you.