Thread: Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Power CUer
    The article says that pop didn't know this stuff had been going on for a year, and didn't even know the daughter had a boyfriend. Maybe he should have "tuned in" a little earlier. :(
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think cold water from a garden hose is a better remedy-that way, the daughter gets cooled off, too.
    her? shoot. She'd get more than cooled off. She get packed off to Our Lady of Frostbite Convent in the Arctic Circle.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The article says that pop didn't know this stuff had been going on for a year, and didn't even know the daughter had a boyfriend. Maybe he should have "tuned in" a little earlier. :(
    yea. I think that that is also a problem - prolly a big part of the problem.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I expected Bijou to post this story.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Eyelids
    I hardly think he was raping her, and what a shitty dad to not know about his daughter's boyfriend of one year.

Iíd have shown the young fellow what a wonderful sex toy a pipe could be for his rear end, called the cops and let him and his new attachment meet the police in the driveway. This is bullshit - hidden or not from the father for a year. Just plain bullshit. Lucky he didnít get shot for his fun.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Iíd have shown the young fellow what a wonderful sex toy a pipe could be for his rear end, called the cops and let him and his new attachment meet the police in the driveway. This is bullshit - hidden or not from the father for a year. Just plain bullshit. Lucky he didnít get shot for his fun.
    We are in agreement!:eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

And to think, if these two kids had had abstinence pounded into their heads from Kindergarten, none of this would have happened.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Power CUer
    Or at least, be smart enough not to do it at home in your own bedroom. When your dad is home.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    And to think, if these two kids had had abstinence pounded into their heads from Kindergarten, none of this would have happened.
    Only in Alaska. ;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)