Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 America to be a paper tiger on missile defense? 

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

ABCNews

--------------------------------------

Yes Comrade Putin, I will finally make America a paper tiger on missile defense ... after the next election.

Just a little more patience my friend.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

First Clinton cedes our missile guidance tech to China. Then 0bama nixes our missile defense shield for Eastern Europe by executive order at the beginning of his administration. Now this.

How long before Americans see a pattern? Or are they waiting for the alphabet news channels to tell them what to think?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Lets not forget too that Obama went back on an agreement Bush made with Poland to base missile defense in their country...because it made the Russians made.

He will screw over any ally he has to in order to appease his fellow travellers.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Considering what's on tap for the rest of the force structure, it does not apply just to missile defense. The services are headed into another one of those long, dark valleys.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Considering what's on tap for the rest of the force structure, it does not apply just to missile defense. The services are headed into another one of those long, dark valleys.
    What exactly is being cut?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What exactly is being cut?

About a third of the Army's maneuver forces. Probably end up being deeper yet in the support structure (Training base, etc.), just to keep that remaining 2/3 fully manned. Equally brutal on the Marines, not supposed to be quite as bad for the Air Force and Navy.

obama doesn't intend for the US to be a paper tiger, but a dead kitten.

He intends to turn over the entirety of our defenses to Russia.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Christ...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    About a third of the Army's maneuver forces. Probably end up being deeper yet in the support structure (Training base, etc.), just to keep that remaining 2/3 fully manned. Equally brutal on the Marines, not supposed to be quite as bad for the Air Force and Navy.
    What's he going to fight Iran with? Mercenaries? Blackwater-Xe or whatever their new name is?

I really dont think Russia is still a nuclear threat, or that they even want to be one one, to the USA. Maybe they are to Europe, but frankly I couldn't give two fucks about our "allies" over there who want to alleviate their debt by having us take care of their security. I just wish these savings would be passed on to winning the wars were fighting now, instead of going to some horrible liberal faggot green initiative or similar waste program.
    The two most corrosive effects on urban America: Gun control and gentrification.