1. #1 Just Adding More To The Steaming Pile Of Liberal Hypocrisy 
    The current flavor of the week is Tayvon Martin. You know, the might have been Barack Obama spawn killed by the darkest white person since Condoleeza Rice. But while shakedown artist Jesse Jackson is proclaiming that George Zimmerman is a danger to black people everywhere, no one seems to see the 800lb gorilla in the room...sorry, how racist of me, erm, the obvious. It isn't the shooting death of a young man that is the reason for this recent cause celebre. It's the latest cause in the politicizing a tragedy for the always politicizing everything left. Why do I feel this way? Because before this case became the rallying cry for every race pimp crawling up from the sludge of the hypocrisy dung heap, there are 2 incidents involving children that have been completely ignored by all of those taking up arms for "Justice for Tayvon". The first being the case of Allen Coon. Who is he? A 13 year old boy who was set on fire by 2 black yutes(no typo) in an openly racial attack. Of course, had the colors been switched, the 2 perps would have been immediately charged with a hate crime and Sharpton and Jackson would be making like the Three Stooges trying to get through a door to sprint their way to Kansas City. However, since blacks are completely incapable of racism, the hate crime charge is still under investigation(/sarcasm) and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Idiot haven't even given this a cursory glance. The 2nd was the March 19th shooting of a little girl named Aliyah Shell by 2 gang bangers in Chicago. Now, Aliyah was only one of 49 people shot in Chicago over the St. Patrick's day weekend, however Aliyah sticks out because she was only 6 years old. Now here are 2 young people, one dead, one avoided serious injury by being quick on his feet, hurt by non "pussy ass crackers" but the media is strangely silent on these 2 cases. Not to mention that I don't believe Barack Obama has come out and said that if he had a son it would look like Allen(after all Obama is 50% cracker) and I don't believe Aliyah's family received a phone call in the same haste that Sandra Fluke did after she was besmirched by Rush Limbaugh. Nope, the man the left told us would end racism as we know it has been dumping gasoline on a situation he should remain neutral on but has taken a side on. Guess depends on what may or may not further his political career.

So, what is the problem? Is the life of a miscreant student(being suspended for excessive absence/tardiness doesn't show me to be an enthusiastic pupil) who chose an odd time to go Skittle shopping worth more than a 13 year old "cracker" or 6 year old half black/half crack...erm...Hispanic girl? Or do neither of those cases hold any political water with the left? I believe the latter. Not to mention that if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton cared one iota for the senseless deaths of black yutes(again, not a typo), they'd be speaking out on a daily bases about street gangs who not only kill young minorities by the thousands every year but also destroy the possible futures of young minorities by leading them down a path that not only may end up in a cemetery but inevitably in prison(you know, like Mr. "Obama Bucks"). So, why don't we see these so called Black Leaders speaking out against gang violence? I really wish I knew the answer. I also wish these so called journalists had the gonads to ask this of those 2 despicable men. All of this is just another turd piled onto the growing steaming pile of liberal hypocrisy that is quickly sending this country forever down the shit creek into a cesspool. And nobody cares. So, yeah, let the mob gather and convict a man before the investigation even has a chance of being completed. Treat him the way you believe your own are being treated because, even if it is true, we all know that 2 wrongs always make a right. Well, it does if you live in the land of Liberal Hypocrisy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Right on the mark NJ! ...

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    RACIST!!!!!

The Leftist kooks had best watch it as this may backfire on them big time. And to the US Hispanic population, which party is throwing one of your own under the race bus??? Which party is acting like a pack of wild dogs???? Hmmmm????
    May the FORCE be with you!

You hit it out of the park, Cardfan.
    If and when Jackson has spoken up about the gang violence in Chicago - the city where he makes his home, and which is run by his own party - it is to blame the problem on guns. See, all those violent people would probably go and play basketball, or join scouting programs if it weren't for those evil guns that just happen to wind up in their possesion. Jackson has become such a phoney political animal that you wonder if even he realizes he's just a bad actor on a broken down community stage. He's strayed so far from the clear and noble purpose of Dr. King. Is it possible he absorbed nothing of the character of that man while he marched along side him? When I hear him speak, all I seem to hear are contrived falsehoods and outrageous statements that he tries to doll up with lame rhythmic cadences and attempts at flowery prose. You wonder why he still remains in the public eye, and then you sadly realize that he's at least smart enough to know there is an audience out there for what he spews, and he tailors his message for them.

The worst part of it is that when a black person speaks out against gang violence or points out the flaws of the black community, people like Jackson and Sharpton are quick to label them traitors to their race or Uncle Tom's. Also, they allow a group like the New Black Panther Party, a group that is as racist as one can get, to march along side of them. Reason being, of course, is because they agree with their positions in this feigned outrage. Truth be told, these people could care less about Tayvon Martin. He's just another political lightning rod to stick their dicks in to get a charge.

The black community's tacit approval of thug life style has caused the death of a youngster. Everything Trayvon was doing was considered irrelevant to the point that he was killed while unarmed.
    And do you think other young children are going to see that Trayvon's drug "experimentation" is viewed as an incidental event? Oh, yes. It will. And there will be many more Trayvons lost to society. One way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The current flavor of the week is Tayvon Martin. You know, the might have been Barack Obama spawn killed by the darkest white person since Condoleeza Rice. But while shakedown artist Jesse Jackson is proclaiming that George Zimmerman is a danger to black people everywhere, no one seems to see the 800lb gorilla in the room...sorry, how racist of me, erm, the obvious. It isn't the shooting death of a young man that is the reason for this recent cause celebre. It's the latest cause in the politicizing a tragedy for the always politicizing everything left. Why do I feel this way? Because before this case became the rallying cry for every race pimp crawling up from the sludge of the hypocrisy dung heap, there are 2 incidents involving children that have been completely ignored by all of those taking up arms for "Justice for Tayvon". The first being the case of Allen Coon. Who is he? A 13 year old boy who was set on fire by 2 black yutes(no typo) in an openly racial attack. Of course, had the colors been switched, the 2 perps would have been immediately charged with a hate crime and Sharpton and Jackson would be making like the Three Stooges trying to get through a door to sprint their way to Kansas City. However, since blacks are completely incapable of racism, the hate crime charge is still under investigation(/sarcasm) and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Idiot haven't even given this a cursory glance. The 2nd was the March 19th shooting of a little girl named Aliyah Shell by 2 gang bangers in Chicago. Now, Aliyah was only one of 49 people shot in Chicago over the St. Patrick's day weekend, however Aliyah sticks out because she was only 6 years old. Now here are 2 young people, one dead, one avoided serious injury by being quick on his feet, hurt by non "pussy ass crackers" but the media is strangely silent on these 2 cases. Not to mention that I don't believe Barack Obama has come out and said that if he had a son it would look like Allen(after all Obama is 50% cracker) and I don't believe Aliyah's family received a phone call in the same haste that Sandra Fluke did after she was besmirched by Rush Limbaugh. Nope, the man the left told us would end racism as we know it has been dumping gasoline on a situation he should remain neutral on but has taken a side on. Guess depends on what may or may not further his political career.

So, what is the problem? Is the life of a miscreant student(being suspended for excessive absence/tardiness doesn't show me to be an enthusiastic pupil) who chose an odd time to go Skittle shopping worth more than a 13 year old "cracker" or 6 year old half black/half crack...erm...Hispanic girl? Or do neither of those cases hold any political water with the left? I believe the latter. Not to mention that if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton cared one iota for the senseless deaths of black yutes(again, not a typo), they'd be speaking out on a daily bases about street gangs who not only kill young minorities by the thousands every year but also destroy the possible futures of young minorities by leading them down a path that not only may end up in a cemetery but inevitably in prison(you know, like Mr. "Obama Bucks"). So, why don't we see these so called Black Leaders speaking out against gang violence? I really wish I knew the answer. I also wish these so called journalists had the gonads to ask this of those 2 despicable men. All of this is just another turd piled onto the growing steaming pile of liberal hypocrisy that is quickly sending this country forever down the shit creek into a cesspool. And nobody cares. So, yeah, let the mob gather and convict a man before the investigation even has a chance of being completed. Treat him the way you believe your own are being treated because, even if it is true, we all know that 2 wrongs always make a right. Well, it does if you live in the land of Liberal Hypocrisy.
    I think the Trayvon Martin case deserves attention, but you are right that these other incidents also deserve attention. Especially the case with gang violence. There needs to be more courage to speak about these issues from liberals.

I think there is a sense of hypocrisy and even a form of racism from liberals that goes under the radar because it is considered more sophisticated. Minorities cannot be viewed as more pure or given less agency because of their "victim status". I do think it's important to recognize institutional racism and the history of this country, but it is easy for liberals to miss the point and run too far, eager to "support the victims", not realizing that treating them like they are unable to take responsibility is arguably even more racist than people who simply dislike people of other colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

The thing is, wee, that this case is one of thousands but the only reason why this is so popular right now is because the race pimps and our president are trying to use it as a relection platform. "Do it for Tayvon". A kid was shot and if the shooter is guilty of a crime then he must pay for that crime. But the left is trying to make this more than what is is. The only reason why I brought up those other 2 cases was to point out that not only is there black on white crime but there is a worse epidemic of black on black crime but these race pimps don't have the guts or the will to attack that problem. It's easier to blame whitey.