1. #1 George Zimmerman Is An Hispanic Democrat? Does Spike Lee Know? #TeamDueProcess Does A 
    George Zimmerman Is An Hispanic Democrat? Does Spike Lee Know? #TeamDueProcess Does And We Donít Care
    http://thegraph.com/2012/03/george-z...d-we-dont-care

Please tell Spike Lee, a black Democrat, and the other leftists whoíve been trying to paint George Zimmerman as a racist white Republican, that Zimmermanís an Hispanic Democrat. Spike Lee is the irresponsible celeb who shared Zimmermanís address on Twitter, twice. Inciting lynch mob violence, Shelton (Shelton is Spikeís real name, btw)?

This gets more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    George Zimmerman Is An Hispanic Democrat? Does Spike Lee Know? #TeamDueProcess Does And We Donít Care

Uh.... some "bruthas" think Peruvian George is a "cracker":

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-tshirt-759832

I find the remarks by CL Bryant encouraging. It may even result in some genuine dialog, which would replace the current sloganeering.

Will sloganeering result in damage? Yes. Witness what happens in Arab countries where chanting slogans is used to move crowds to outrageous results.
    The conservative black pastor who was once the chapter president of the Garland, Texas NAACP called Jackson and Sharpton “race hustlers” and said they are “acting as though they are buzzards circling the carcass of this young boy.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/fo...#ixzz1qHTkkRmL
    Last edited by Starbuck; 03-26-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Uh.... some "bruthas" think Peruvian George is a "cracker":

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-tshirt-759832

Fine example of a bastion of society here. Something tells me he bought that shirt with Obama Bucks. This is the type of person even Chris Rock doesn't like.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The day I accept zimmerman as a white man is when the legions of obama fans start calling obama white. (as in never) Thats the one thing about this whole case that pisses me off the most is the blacks trying to pin this crime on a white person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The day I accept zimmerman as a white man is when the legions of obama fans start calling obama white. (as in never) Thats the one thing about this whole case that pisses me off the most is the blacks trying to pin this crime on a white person.
    Well it's understandable considering that to blacks, you're not black unless you're black both by color and politically. A look at the treatment of Colin Powell from 2001-today should tell you that. Oh, and can someone tell me what the reaction would be if t-shirts were made of the 2 thugs that set Allen Coon on fire with the words Pussy Ass N*****'s on it?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Has the DUmp found out that he's a Democrat yet? I imagine the silence is deafening on that one.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Has the DUmp found out that he's a Democrat yet? I imagine the silence is deafening on that one.
    They deleted a whole thread where it was posted, I can't find any other mention.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Spike Lee tweeted out an address that supposedly belonged to George Zimmerman's parents. (He got the address from a fine upstanding Los Angeles man, Marcus Davonne Higgins). Turns out, however, that the address was wrong, and now a couple of elderly people are in fear for their lives.

Elderly Couple In Fear Over Spike Lee Tweet

MARCH 27--With Twitter and Facebook continuing to explode with posts purporting to contain the address of George Zimmerman, property records and interviews reveal that the home is actually the longtime residence of a married Florida couple, both in their 70s, who have no connection to the man who killed Trayvon Martin and are now living in fear due to erroneous reports about their connection to the shooter.

The mass dissemination of the address on Edgewater Circle in Sanford--the Florida city where Martin was shot to death last month--took flight last Friday when director Spike Lee retweeted a tweet containing Zimmerman’s purported address to his 240,000 followers.....

.....The residence on Edgewater Circle is actually the home of David McClain, 72, and his wife Elaine, 70. The McClains, both of whom work for the Seminole County school system, have lived in the 1310-square-foot lakefront home for about a decade, records show.

In an interview tonight, Elaine McClain told TSG that she and her husband were “afraid” due to the online linking of her address to Zimmerman. “We're keeping everything locked,” she said. McClain added that the couple was particularly unnerved by a letter mailed to them at their home. On the envelope, she said, were printed the words “Taste The Rainbow,” the slogan for Skittles. Martin was carrying a pack of Skittles and a can of ice tea when he was gunned down by Zimmerman.

McClain said her husband returned the envelope unopened to the post office.

The McClains only became aware that their address was being widely circulated online two days ago, when a TV reporter arrived at their home asking for “George.” Bewildered by their sudden--and erroneous--connection to Martin’s killer, the elderly couple’s distress can only be heightened by posts made by Twitter and Facebook users who threaten to visit their residence in search of Zimmerman. Or other posts that goad followers to vigilante action.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    BING f'n O
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers