1. #1 Are You Frigging Kidding Me!!! 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    (Variety) — In the midst of recruiting an all-star ensemble for his long-gestating passion project “The Butler,” director Lee Daniels has tapped Jane Fonda to play Nancy Reagan.

Based on a Washington Post report by Wil Haygood, pic follows Eugene Allen, the White House butler whose career started with Harry Truman in 1952 and ended in 1986 with Ronald Reagan.

Forest Whitaker is closing a deal to play Allen, while Oprah Winfrey remains in talks to play his wife. David Oyelowo is in negotiations to play Allen’s son, while Liam Neeson and John Cusack are circling presidential supporting roles as Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard Nixon, respectively. Fonda will appear in a handful of scenes as the first lady of the United States.

Daniels, who is directing from a script he co-wrote with Danny Strong, is in the process of finalizing financing for the pic, which has no distributor onboard yet. Pamela Williams will produce through Laura Ziskin Prods. along with Hilary Shor.

Though no cast deals are in place yet, producers are eyeing a summer start date.

Fonda, who was last seen opposite Lindsay Lohan in Garry Marshall’s “Georgia Rule,” next stars in Bruce Beresford’s “Peace, Love and Misunderstanding,” which IFC Films opens in limited release on June 8.
    Get the torches NOW!

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Get the torches NOW!

They really do want a civil war!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    WTF, like we want this bitch to play Nancy

"Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Hollywood and elites really do live in another reality.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Politics aside, Jane Fonda doesn't really physically resemble Nancy Reagan in any way. Jane is not petite like Nancy is, and isn't the same coloring.

They could cast Janine Turner, who is petite and also a conservative. If the movie's target audience is people who like Nancy Reagan, it would make sense to cast someone who doesn't offend all of the target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Politics aside, Jane Fonda doesn't really physically resemble Nancy Reagan in any way. Jane is not petite like Nancy is, and isn't the same coloring.

They could cast Janine Turner, who is petite and also a conservative. If the movie's target audience is people who like Nancy Reagan, it would make sense to cast someone who doesn't offend all of the target audience.
    As if Hollywood cares about offending anyone with the exception of Muslims.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

7. #7 I want to puke... 
    This traitor bitch is going to play Nancy Reagan, I hope she has a stroke before the filming starts. I hate her that much.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/03/27...n-in-new-film/

Sort of like having Ice T play a cop on Law and Order SVU, but more offensive.

BTW, isn't Fonda a born-again Christian now?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Sort of like having Ice T play a cop on Law and Order SVU, but more offensive.

BTW, isn't Fonda a born-again Christian now?
    Dont know dont care, shes a traitor. Thats between God and her, she has a lot to answer for here.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    As if Hollywood cares about offending anyone with the exception of Muslims.
    I know, but my point that Jane Fonda does not physically resemble Nancy is still valid. At least Meryl Streep, for example, has a general physical resemblence to Margaret Thatcher, so she could pull if off to some degree. Cate Blanchette had enough of a resemblence to Katharine Hepburn that she could pull it off in The Aviator. But Jane doesn't look anything like Nancy, and she's not petite. She's not fat, but Nancy is very petite, and they would have to cast a guy who's 7 feet tall as Ronnie to pull it off. Well, maybe not 7 feet, but still pretty tall. Where are they going to find one? Bill Laimbeer can't act very well.