Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by An Ancient Pest View Post
    ieoeja is right. Firearms are for cowards. Real men will approach the assailant and attempt to kill them with rusty butterfly knives. Now that would take balls. Getting all up, and personal, before slowly and painfully slashing up the burglar...
    Huh? What are you smoking?
    Last edited by RedGrouse; 03-30-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    It's not like playing Call of Duty you moron. Which is obviously your only experience with guns...a gunfight or actually shooting anyone.

Go talk to BSR about that.
    He is stuck on stupid.
    Last edited by RedGrouse; 03-30-2012 at 12:07 AM.

I had a card party for a bunch of coworkers last year. It was a BYOB party, along with some Texas Hold 'Em...gals and guys.
    Needless to say, after we started drinking we threw the cards away, turned up some salsa and merengue on the ipod and danced and bs'd for the rest of the night. It was a party still talked about today.
    One of the guys got so drunk that as they left my house at 4am in the morning, instead of walking to the car, he went to my neighbor's house (thinking it was mine) and said he was going to sleep over. Luckily my neighbors were up and just directed him back to my house. Stuff like this probably happens more often than we think.

BTW..he wasn't driving..they carpooled and they had a designated driver that layed off the liquor after a couple of hours and was fine to drive.

A few people slept over any way. Supposedly, this is a habit of Raul when he drinks. He's done it a few times coming back from Miami clubs, climbing into the wrong car. Luckily, the people he's run into were lenient on him and directed him to the right place.