Thread: Miss Universe Canada Finalist Disqualified After Admitting She Was Born a Boy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Gentleman sausage, butt pirate....
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    I vote "the funnies"

    What's up m00?
    Hey BSR!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Unavailable for comment:
    Excellent.

    As far as the story goes...can traditions just be traditions? Do we really want dudes in chick contests. Is nothing sacred anymore?

    Beauty pageant chicks are generally nuts too. How did they not beat the crap out of the dude when they found out he is a dude.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not The CU's Cooperative House LiberNigglet
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    Really? 300 million sperm cells, and you were the quickest?!

    I weep for your gene pool.
    Well, my genes will continue to propagate. You admitted you'd bang a tranny. Hey, it's your preference. We live in a country where you can be as much of a flamer as you want. God Bless America, eh!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,965
    Does "she" have man hands? The hands usually give it away. I suppose you can take female hormones, get a boob job and fix your hair and make up to look feminine, but male hands and male voice is hard to disguise.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not The CU's Cooperative House LiberNigglet
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Does "she" have man hands? The hands usually give it away. I suppose you can take female hormones, get a boob job and fix your hair and make up to look feminine, but male hands and male voice is hard to disguise.
    Well, looking at that photo, I admit, she--er, he--would have had a lot of people fooled. And I was looking at the hands and feet as well. The feet seem long but otherwise, who can tell?

    ETA: This article's photo... yeah, the hands are a bit manly here. And while I'm at it, someone needs to investigate 2010 Miss Korea.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...plication.html
    Last edited by An Ancient Pest; 03-28-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,965
    Quote Originally Posted by An Ancient Pest View Post
    Well, looking at that photo, I admit, she--er, he--would have had a lot of people fooled. And I was looking at the hands and feet as well. The feet seem long but otherwise, who can tell?

    ETA: This article's photo... yeah, the hands are a bit manly here. And while I'm at it, someone needs to investigate 2010 Miss Korea.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...plication.html
    Yeah, it's hard to tell with "her".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by An Ancient Pest View Post
    Well, looking at that photo, I admit, she--er, he--would have had a lot of people fooled. And I was looking at the hands and feet as well. The feet seem long but otherwise, who can tell?

    ETA: This article's photo... yeah, the hands are a bit manly here. And while I'm at it, someone needs to investigate 2010 Miss Korea.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...plication.html
    I knew a girl in college--gorgeous and all girl--and she had very large and long hands. Didn't notice until I saw her in a long dress making an honor society speech onstage. She had her hands on the front of her thighs (she was nervous), and they were really noticeable. It was a shock, because she was skinny and petite everywhere else. So the hands aren't always the giveaway.

    Perhaps Miss Canada's voice gave her away. I watched the video of the transsexual beauty pageant and her voice was a little off and her "girlie" mannerisms seemed quite overdone, almost like the parody of a girly girl. I thought the one from the Phillipines was more natural.

    Miss Canada photographs extraordinarily well, however. Instead of beauty pageants, where she has to speak and act, she should have gone into modeling.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not The CU's Cooperative House LiberNigglet
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I knew a girl in college--gorgeous and all girl--and she had very large and long hands. Didn't notice until I saw her in a long dress making an honor society speech onstage. She had her hands on the front of her thighs (she was nervous), and they were really noticeable. It was a shock, because she was skinny and petite everywhere else. So the hands aren't always the giveaway.

    Perhaps Miss Canada's voice gave her away. I watched the video of the transsexual beauty pageant and her voice was a little off and her "girlie" mannerisms seemed quite overdone, almost like the parody of a girly girl. I thought the one from the Phillipines was more natural.

    Miss Canada photographs extraordinarily well, however. Instead of beauty pageants, where she has to speak and act, she should have gone into modeling.
    Yeah, I know you can't go by that alone, but still.

    The thought of a transgendered female modeling for women's fashion seems quite odd. Then again, I suppose he could pull that off. In all honesty, had I not been told that he was in fact a he... have to give him credit. Dare I say, he looks like a woman. A hot one, at least in the photos.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by An Ancient Pest View Post
    Yeah, I know you can't go by that alone, but still.

    The thought of a transgendered female modeling for women's fashion seems quite odd. Then again, I suppose he could pull that off. In all honesty, had I not been told that he was in fact a he... have to give him credit. Dare I say, he looks like a woman. A hot one, at least in the photos.
    I don't use "he" with trannies who become women. I think they really honestly feel female and it seems odd to call them "he". That's what distinguishes them from cross dressers and even drag queens: when you go through the trouble of life and body altering sex reassignment surgery, you're really committed to that gender identity.

    And Miss Canada should be modeling. She's extremely photogenic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •