Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    It's a BEAUTY contest. If a former man is a good enough looking female to able to compete based on merits, to the point where nobody was even able to tell, then why not?
    I kind of agree with this, although hell hath no fury like a bunch of genetically XX females outdone by an XY who had surgery. There would be violence and a lot of screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't use "he" with trannies who become women. I think they really honestly feel female and it seems odd to call them "he". That's what distinguishes them from cross dressers and even drag queens: when you go through the trouble of life and body altering sex reassignment surgery, you're really committed to that gender identity.

And Miss Canada should be modeling. She's extremely photogenic.
    No its still a he no matter what he thinks he is, DNA doesn't lie.

Banned
    Not The CU's Cooperative House LiberNigglet
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't use "he" with trannies who become women. I think they really honestly feel female and it seems odd to call them "he". That's what distinguishes them from cross dressers and even drag queens: when you go through the trouble of life and body altering sex reassignment surgery, you're really committed to that gender identity.

And Miss Canada should be modeling. She's extremely photogenic.
    He can play the female role in photos quite nicely, but until he has a functional uterus and can go through menstrual cycles and pregnancy, he's not a true woman.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by An Ancient Pest View Post
    He can play the female role in photos quite nicely, but until he has a functional uterus and can go through menstrual cycles and pregnancy, he's not a true woman.
    There are real women born with XX chromosomes who cannot give birth for some reason or another. Many women cannot get pregnant.

I just figure if someone goes to the trouble of getting surgically made into a woman, I'm willing to call her "she". This does not go for drags queens, however, who are still physical males. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.