1. #1 Diena Thompson: Life will never be the same 
    Here are some idiotic comments you see at news sites. Here is what the Somer Thompson case is about.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Somer_Thompson

Some of these people are really ****ed up in their brains. They are stuck on stupid.

Jennifer Cori Brown Hubbard · Top Commenter · Atlantic Beach, Florida
    I think we know that this shouldn't happened to Somer or any kid but now... This is going a little to far. What is she trying to get rich out of her daughters death.... She stays in the spotlight for some reason. What's next a book deal? I want to hear from Jared. I want a reporter to do a sitdown one on one with him as to what happened.

Scotty Boyforever · Top Commenter
    Jennifer Cori Brown Hubbard , he had admitted before that he did something to her..but i agree about dienna trying to profit..many of us have called her out on that for a while now.,

Bucky Bowman · Top Commenter · Kenmore East High School
    I know this woman had a terrible tradgey in her life, but is she just a publicity hound now?

Scotty Boyforever · Top Commenter
    my god are yhey going to have a story every single day? the sicko killer is in prison...and she has made plenty of money off her daughters death.
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/Diena-T...i/-/index.html

That is some unbelievable crap posted there about the kid's mother. I remember that case.

You idiots-she wasn't walking alone, she was with her siblings until she ran off. Parents tell their kids about not talking to strangers, but kids don't always do what they are told.

What a bunch of cruel idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That is some unbelievable crap posted there about the kid's mother. I remember that case.

You idiots-she wasn't walking alone, she was with her siblings until she ran off. Parents tell their kids about not talking to strangers, but kids don't always do what they are told.

What a bunch of cruel idiots.
    They are sickf-. They sound like killer groupies.
    Last edited by RedGrouse; 03-29-2012 at 11:53 PM.