Thread: The Impending Race War

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The Impending Race War 
    There is a race war coming, folks. Mark my words and the wheels of this have been turning for some time and it's planned, not spontaneous. The Trayvone Martin case is just the fuse on this bomb. Obama and his cast of clowns have been building toward this since his campaign in 2008. Remember the comments about him not looking like the presidents on the dollar bill? The "clinging to guns and God" comment? Not to mention that ever since, any, and I do mean ANY criticism of Obama was deemed as racist on every level. And now this whole Martin shooting is the icing on the cake and the fuse is lit and it will explode in November if Dear Leader is not re-elected. The enraged blacks(the one's who were enraged in the first place and who are always enraged) are going to use his defeat as an excuse to riot all over the country. Mark my words. This WILL happen. And Obama and his collection of race pimps are going to be to blame.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Well, if you are right, it will be a short war since blacks (assuming that's the race you are referring to) still only make up 12.6 % of the US population while whites make up 72.4 %. I'm just sayin'.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    There is a race war coming, folks. Mark my words and the wheels of this have been turning for some time and it's planned, not spontaneous. The Trayvone Martin case is just the fuse on this bomb. Obama and his cast of clowns have been building toward this since his campaign in 2008. Remember the comments about him not looking like the presidents on the dollar bill? The "clinging to guns and God" comment? Not to mention that ever since, any, and I do mean ANY criticism of Obama was deemed as racist on every level. And now this whole Martin shooting is the icing on the cake and the fuse is lit and it will explode in November if Dear Leader is not re-elected. The enraged blacks(the one's who were enraged in the first place and who are always enraged) are going to use his defeat as an excuse to riot all over the country. Mark my words. This WILL happen. And Obama and his collection of race pimps are going to be to blame.

I don't mean to rain on your parade but this was said during the Watts riots, Rodney King riots, Hurricane Katrina and so on. There wont be a race war and their wont be a political war between Dems and Republicans. I do agree that their will be riots no matter what happens, that's as far as it will get and we'll all move on to the next racial or political scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    I don't mean to rain on your parade but this was said during the Watts riots, Rodney King riots, Hurricane Katrina and so on. There wont be a race war and their wont be a political war between Dems and Republicans. I do agree that their will be riots no matter what happens, that's as far as it will get and we'll all move on to the next racial or political scandal.
    I don't know guy. I have a different feeling on this than with those other things. This is bigger than some guy getting beat by police. This is the re-election of the first non-white president.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Banned
    Not The CU's Cooperative House LiberNigglet
    I can see it right now. The black people will collect guns, all start marching down our streets, while the scared white people will have to band together and stand up for what is white, for it's right. Black and white will spill red water all over. Meanwhile, the yellow people will supply the green herb to all colors.

But to paraphrase a local wise man, if it comes to war, in the end, we're all ******s.

Quote Originally Posted by An Ancient Pest View Post
    fixed for accuracy

Banned
    Not The CU's Cooperative House LiberNigglet
    fixed for accuracy
    Zathras?

BTW, fuck your Cardinals.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post

That's pretty much how I see it, although I'm not so sure there will even be riots. I thought there were going to be riots in Detroit after the verdict was read on the Malice
    Green murder, but the cops were found guilty, so the people of Detroit considered justice to have been served.

If there is a race war it will be because of manufactured problems by the media and demagogues like Jessie Jackson, Spike Lee types. Race relations have improved incredibly in this country since I was a child.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    If there is a race war it will be because of manufactured problems by the media and demagogues like Jessie Jackson, Spike Lee types. Race relations have improved incredibly in this country since I was a child.
    They are trying to bundle racial issues and gun laws together, they will the ride in and save us from ourselves, at least that is what they would like to do.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg