Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I don't see the motivation on the re-election part of that. Obama and Holder get a certain amount of mileage out of race-pimping, but it's a tiger-ride...it works in their favor only up to a certain very limited point. As soon as it slips out of their control, which is extremely likely to happen, it would destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I don't see the motivation on the re-election part of that. Obama and Holder get a certain amount of mileage out of race-pimping, but it's a tiger-ride...it works in their favor only up to a certain very limited point. As soon as it slips out of their control, which is extremely likely to happen, it would destroy them.
    They were losing a lot of the liberal vote, the hope is that they band liberals, minorities and the white guilt vote together against the white male vote. It could very well backfire on them, but I don't think they see it that way.
    It would have been better if they had an actual white shooter to hold up but they have never been known to allow facts to get in the way, they just continue to become more absurd.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Well, if you are right, it will be a short war since blacks (assuming that's the race you are referring to) still only make up 12.6 % of the US population while whites make up 72.4 %. I'm just sayin'.
    If the crime stats in my home town are any indication, the blacks make up for having few numbers with more automatic weapons and ammo.

Just saying...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    If the crime stats in my home town are any indication, the blacks make up for having few numbers with more automatic weapons and ammo.

Just saying...
    Maybe in your town.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I don't know guy. I have a different feeling on this than with those other things. This is bigger than some guy getting beat by police. This is the re-election of the first non-white president.
    I'm not your guy, Pal...

In case anyone gets offended.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...our-friend-guy
    Last edited by Gentleman Pirate; 03-29-2012 at 03:27 PM.

It's always been somewhat intriguing, yet puzzling to me as to why blacks haven't been assimilated into the general culture the way some other ethnic groups have who haven't been in this country nearly as long. And I don't think the stock answer of "white racism" is close to being the real factor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    It's always been somewhat intriguing, yet puzzling to me as to why blacks haven't been assimilated into the general culture the way some other ethnic groups have who haven't been in this country nearly as long. And I don't think the stock answer of "white racism" is close to being the real factor.
    which ethnic groups are you referring to?

Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Inuit, Indonesian fire dancers, tibetan monks, just to name a few.

Banned
    Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Inuit, Indonesian fire dancers, tibetan monks, just to name a few.
    So you think these ethnic groups (I don't think a fire dancer or monk is an actual ethnic group) have "assimilated" yet African Americans have not?

How exactly?

I agree with all those but the bolded part.