Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Sure, I understand that. "Identity politics" is the hot thing these days.

So who is targeting the "white male vote"? Who is the candidate/party/group/whatever of the "white males"?

You submit, and I accept, that candidates, parties, etc. target certain demographics. So I'm asking, who is targeting the "white male" demographic?
    Is this a trick question? Both parties/candidates target the white male vote, along with every other vote. The democrats, specifically, also target the dead vote and the illegal alien vote too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Is this a trick question? Both parties/candidates target the white male vote, along with every other vote. The democrats, specifically, also target the dead vote and the illegal alien vote too.
    Well then if everyone is targeting every group, then it sort of doesn't mean anything to distinguish the "white male vote" from the "minority and white guilt vote".

It seems like you are shifting now, saying that everyone targets everyone, so it's impossible to define the "white male vote" vs the "minority vote" vs the "woman vote", ect. if everyone targets everyone ,then every vote is a vote for all of these groups. In that case, it's meaningless to even make the distinction.

However, since the distinction was obviously made, then it must mean that there is actually some difference here with regards to which groups are targeted by which candidates/parties.

If that's too verbose, I'm saying "don't dive into wishy-washy ambiguity. just be real. which vote is the "minority vote", which vote is the "white guilt vote" and which vote is the "white male vote"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Well then if everyone is targeting every group, then it sort of doesn't mean anything to distinguish the "white male vote" from the "minority and white guilt vote".

It seems like you are shifting now, saying that everyone targets everyone, so it's impossible to define the "white male vote" vs the "minority vote" vs the "woman vote", ect. if everyone targets everyone ,then every vote is a vote for all of these groups. In that case, it's meaningless to even make the distinction.

However, since the distinction was obviously made, then it must mean that there is actually some difference here with regards to which groups are targeted by which candidates/parties.

If that's too verbose, I'm saying "don't dive into wishy-washy ambiguity. just be real. which vote is the "minority vote", which vote is the "white guilt vote" and which vote is the "white male vote"?
    What is ambiguous? There is nothing ambiguous in my post. Let me give you an example....There was a recent poll conducted by Rasmussen that gives the "women vote" to the Republicans. It was after they tried to crucify Rush for calling Fluke a slut. They were hoping that Obama's phone call and the press coverage of it would make Republicans look like primitive cave men that drag women by the hair. There hope was for women to focus on the slut issue. Instead, women's main focus was still the economy and they blame the sitting President for it. The "women vote" is targeted by both democrats and republicans. It doesn't make our vote meaningless as it's coveted by both parties.

Do I need to give you examples of each demographic and how each party targets them??

Fantasy world, wee? Am I dreaming Sharpton and Jackson poking the caged dog with a stick in Florida? And I suppose I misunderstood Jackson's comment that "blacks are under attack"(take a look at a black man's take on that comment)? If that isn't a call to arms I don't know what is. And then the Black Panthers get involved which can't be good. These race pimps are trying to electrify their black base and it's all going to culminate with blacks rioting all over the country if Obama loses in November. Wait and listen to the rhetoric especially if the polls show Obama losing. Mark my words, you want to talk code words, wait until you hear the bullshit flying come September. And what do I think the outcome is going to be? A lot of innocent people, black and white, are going to end up hurt or killed. And it's all going to be your ilk's fault. Even worse, thanks to those race pimps, Zimmerman was turned into a white man just to force this into a black/white issue but I suppose I fantasized that too.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.