1. #1 Nadin Goes All CSI on George Zimmerman 
    nadinbrzezinski (103,079 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Ok from video consistencies and inconsistencies.
    Yes, it was raining, so the jacket is wet. That is consistent.

Oh and yes, police processing is always that business like, so that did not raise any alarms.

Now to the list of what does not fit

1- Noses and heads bleed like pigs...yes, yes they do...not one stain, unless it was a downpour of biblical proportions. Oh wait, it was raining, but nothing close to a biblical downpour. The rain shoud have made the blod stains larger. Blood does bleed, no pun.

2- Speaking of rain, if I were involved in a scuffle...can you say mud?

3- Zimmerman's shirt is tucked in. I don't know how many of you have seen people after a fight, but tucked in is not exactly what comes to mind. And that is the big inconsistency. Of course he could be dapper and tucked his shirt in after he shot Trayvon, before the cops showed up...that raises other questions.

4- Where there is blood, there are funny blue medical gloves. Something 'bout AIDS and Hepatitis, or did we go back to the Pre 1985 days? Notice non of the officers are wearing any of those. There is evidence contamination at play as well, but blood, where are them Gloves?

Ummm...yeah sure

I bet she broke her keyboard in half responding to this:

JackBeck (11,849 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

11. I don't take issue with your experience with universal precautions.

But you are being careless with your language with HIV and Hepatitis, and continue to do so in your response to me.

But thank you for continuing to keep me employed as a Health Literacy Treatment Educator. No need for a history class from you. I'm sure I've got a lot more knowledge than you on these issues.

Sometimes it's better to stop acting like the expert and realize you can learn from others.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002486881
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Response to JackBeck (Reply #11)
    Thu Mar 29, 2012, 02:10 AM
    nadinbrzezinski (103,125 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

14. Whatever dude

Have a good day

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #14)
    Thu Mar 29, 2012, 02:12 AM
    JackBeck (11,849 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

15. If you want to compare credentials, national and international, just let me know.

-that ghastly emoticon with flashing hearts-

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Poor Nadin, she has such a thin skin and God forbid you question her or her so called superior knowledge...

After all, she is an expert on everything from nuclear physics to brain surgery!!!

I just can't fathom how she doesn't see how fucking condescending and stupid she appears. But she has her groupies that feed that ego of hers so...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Poor Nadin, she has such a thin skin and God forbid you question her or her so called superior knowledge...

After all, she is an expert on everything from nuclear physics to brain surgery!!!

I just can't fathom how she doesn't see how fucking condescending and stupid she appears. But she has her groupies that feed that ego of hers so...

When you've got tht many people willing to kiss your ass...it's easy to turn a deaf ear to reality.

The single most telling forensic information will be the location of the entry wound and the resultant wound path, which will either validate or destroy Zimmerman's account, the rest of it is fairly small potatoes next to that. If I were his attorney, though, he would've already gotten a thorough medical examination of his entire head and fully checked out for any possible concussion, and with an additional request to the ME to preserve scrapings from Martin's fingernails with an eye to checking for hair or skin matching Zimmerman's DNA.

1- Noses and heads bleed like pigs...yes, yes they do
    Um, no not all the time. As I pointed out in another thread, I broke my nose and it didn't bleed 1 drop. And I've had lacerations that bled very little. I just love these idiots who watch TV and equate that with real life.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    NEVER QUESTION DAS NADIN!!!!!

May the FORCE be with you!