Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    I saw that pic and that is soooooooooooooooo freakin disgusting!
    I saw some guy on top of a woman at Pass a Grille two weeks ago. They weren't naked but the position was the same. Interestingly, you never see this sort of behavior at nude beaches. Unfortunately, at nude beaches just about the only people walking around naked are people who IMO aren't of magazine quality.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Here's the crux of the deal. These 2 idiots wanted for others to see them. Sexual deviants(yes, there are hetero deviants as well) like to be caught doing naughty things. What these 2 idiots didn't take into account are laws against such things in other countries. Also, had this happened in the U.S. they could possibly have been arrested as well for public indecency. The joke is, here is a group of people who's main argument is that they want governments out of their bedrooms. Well, how about keeping it in the bedroom.
    I'm not sure that semi-public sex falls into the category of deviant. If it does, then there are a lot of deviants in this country including but not limited to anyone who has ever had sex outdoors. It's really difficult to concretely proclaim "no one can see us" or "no one saw us" when you are on the north end of Assateague Island, behind a rock at Land's End, or in the middle of the desert or the great north woods. I had a friend who was a bridge tender at John's Pass and he frequently saw naked people on boats. Only in academia does a tree fall without making a sound, to rational people it always makes a sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm not sure that semi-public sex falls into the category of deviant. If it does, then there are a lot of deviants in this country including but not limited to anyone who has ever had sex outdoors. It's really difficult to concretely proclaim "no one can see us" or "no one saw us" when you are on the north end of Assateague Island, behind a rock at Land's End, or in the middle of the desert or the great north woods. I had a friend who was a bridge tender at John's Pass and he frequently saw naked people on boats. Only in academia does a tree fall without making a sound, to rational people it always makes a sound.
    You seriously don't think that deviates from the norm? Besides that wasn't sex, with sex their is a possibility of procreation, that was sodomy which most definitely deviates from the norm.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You seriously don't think that deviates from the norm? Besides that wasn't sex, with sex their is a possibility of procreation, that was sodomy which most definitely deviates from the norm.
    Actually, the dated term would be "fornication". I would say that it's safe to say that most people other than perhaps those in Sedona or under the Northern Lights aren't having outdoor sex for the purpose of procreation. Then there are the people who have sex in restaurants, elevators, rest rooms, who specialize in statues and monuments, swimming pools, etc...

Let's not get too self righteous here. And let's not forget that the person who took this picture was not a casual observer, he was looking for trouble.

This is the actual dock:

This is the photo:

http://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws....cruisers2a.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong here, but the photo of these two men appears to have been taken, not from the pier, but from somewhere high up on the wharf by a very powerful camera. In other words, no one saw these men with the unassisted eye, they were looking for an incident. That changes these men's expectation of privacy. If someone has to use a telescope to see you, it's not "public" per se. Like I said, if you have to stand on a ladder to see your neighbor naked, he's not breaking the law.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    After menopause there is a possibility of giving birth to a martian, but it's not likely, expected, or the objective.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but the photo of these two men appears to have been taken, not from the pier, but from somewhere high up on the wharf by a very powerful camera. In other words, no one saw these men with the unassisted eye, they were looking for an incident. That changes these men's expectation of privacy. If someone has to use a telescope to see you, it's not "public" per se. Like I said, if you have to stand on a ladder to see your neighbor naked, he's not breaking the law.
    You are wrong. Judging by the angle of the shot the picture could have been easily taken from the pier, from the area where the pier is blocked by the balcony in the foreground of the picture or even closer. The viewer wouldn't need a telescope and could easily seen the two with the naked eye.
    Last edited by Zathras; 03-31-2012 at 03:19 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Unfortunately, at nude beaches just about the only people walking around naked are people who IMO aren't of magazine quality.
    You ain't lying here.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Any sex with the word public in it is deviant. Whether it's "semi" public or in full view of others, the whole point is the thrill of being caught. Why have sex on a balcony that faces the pier at all? Because they wanted to put on a show. And they did and someone saw them and they were arrested. The only reason why you're cheesed here is because they were gay. Something tells me you didn't have even close the interest when that homeless couple were arrested for having sex on a stage a couple weeks ago.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Here's the crux of the deal. These 2 idiots wanted for others to see them. Sexual deviants(yes, there are hetero deviants as well) like to be caught doing naughty things. What these 2 idiots didn't take into account are laws against such things in other countries. Also, had this happened in the U.S. they could possibly have been arrested as well for public indecency. The joke is, here is a group of people who's main argument is that they want governments out of their bedrooms. Well, how about keeping it in the bedroom.

If the authorities had come onto the boat and arrested them for what they were doing in the privacy of their room, then I'd say that they were being persecuted for being gay. But it was public indecency-in this country, they'd be arrested, booked and probably fined heavily for their actions.

Now if they face the death penatly for this, then I would say that would be a punishment that is way disproportional to the nature of the crime and that they probably are being persecuted for being gay.

One of my friends lived in London for a while in the early 90s, and she dated a guy from Dominica. He was a muslim-that may also have some role in the country's dislike for gays.