Thread: If the damn right wing court declares the Health Care law illegal, then the GOP will

Hybrid View

1. #1 If the damn right wing court declares the Health Care law illegal, then the GOP will 
    link

Star Member Logical (4,181 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

If the damn right wing court declares the Health Care law illegal, then the GOP will run run ads.....

for the next 6 months basically saying.....

"Obama was a Constitutional Law professor, yet he tried to force a un-Constitutional law on America!"

I hope American is smart enough to see through this!

I signed up to donate $50 a month to Obama until November. I hope it helps spread the word that we need Heath Care for all Americans.

Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer! Single Payer!
    No doubt Obama figured that the unconstitutionality was a feature of it. If he could get this one by then there's no telling what else he'll be able to do.

II don't know which is worse, deliberately putting something is place knowing it was unconstitutional or that he SUPPOSEDLY was a constitutional law professor and he didn't know that ACA mandate would be unconstitutional.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Single payer = Government Run Health Care. Still a loser of an idea, DUmmies.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Single payer = Government Run Health Care. Still a loser of an idea, DUmmies.
    They don't care Ralph...they gave up any desire to control their own lives a long long time ago.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    They don't care Ralph...they gave up any desire to control their own lives a long long time ago.
    I know...just sad that they are trying to establish such a dependency on government.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender