1. #1 Randi Rhodes Compares Clarence Thomas to Scalia's Family Dog 
    As liberals lecture about deep-seated American racism, liberal radio host was slamming Justice Clarence Thomas on Wednesday. After playing a soundbite of Anthony Kennedy, she said, "I mean, he's thinking out loud and this what they do right -- except for Clarence Thomas who doesn't think. At all."

Thomas, she joked, was just like a dog: "Whatever Scalia does that's what he does. Well, Scalia's got a cashmere scarf....I want a cashmere scarf! Oh, Scalia's going over here, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go! Take me, take me! He's like Alan, he's like the dog. Take me! Oh, you're going out for a walk? I wanna go, I wanna go! Scalia's walking, I want to walk, I want to walk!"

Then she compared him to the late Michael Jackson: "Never asked a question -- this is like his trademark now! Do you know what I mean, like Michael Jackson with the one glove, right? It's a trademark, it's a kitschy thing, it's cute, it's adorable. This is a sign of a very incurious mind on our Supreme Court -- a job that only goes to nine people in the entire world, and they pick this one!"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gra...#ixzz1qiBCiDYO
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Now, picture if you will, oh hell, you don't have to picture it. Compare this to the fallout after Rush called Fluke a slut. Worse yet, this is a white woman calling a black man a dog. Had a conservative pundit said the same about a liberal black, the wailing and gnashing of teeth would be deafening. And before nova goes off and tries to deflect this saying how Rush is more national than Rhodes, it doesn't matter. No one will demand Rhodes apologize.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Now, picture if you will, oh hell, you don't have to picture it. Compare this to the fallout after Rush called Fluke a slut. Worse yet, this is a white woman calling a black man a dog. Had a conservative pundit said the same about a liberal black, the wailing and gnashing of teeth would be deafening. And before nova goes off and tries to deflect this saying how Rush is more national than Rhodes, it doesn't matter. No one will demand Rhodes apologize.
    Randi Rhodes should watch who she calls a dog. Fire hydrants cringe when she passes.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Randi Rhodes should watch who she calls a dog. Fire hydrants cringe when she passes.
    Good one, Ody.

She should look in that mirror before she talks about someone else's lack of intelligence. I would compare her to that great scholar, Joy Behar.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Burn.

The double standard applied by the left and the media is just sickening.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

I hope you are paying attention SCOTUS, this is what libs think of you...Remember this when you decide the fate of Obamacare.

That's really racist!

This is also the same person who made reference to assassinating a sitting president and no one said a word.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.