Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 White Priviledge 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hmmm...The All Knowing Race Baiting Nadin tells DUmmies what to think again.

Sat Mar 31, 2012, 02:00 PM
    nadinbrzezinski

White Priviledge

as you see the reaction of the RW to the Martin murder, realize they are expressing their fears.

When they attack the president on race, white Priviledge.

You see, a black president is the worst nightmare to them, a man shooting a kid, for the color of his skin...stand your ground...

In effect what you are seeing are the racial tensions of a group of people who are afraid of what innevitably will come, a multicultural society where curry and barbeque mix, and tacos and grits are there.

So as you listen, or read, reactions to this, realize, you are watching deep racial fears of people who really cannot understand, there are no inferior people, and race, in a scientific way, does not exist. It is not just Stormfront or our spelunking "friends." This fear is deep seated, and actually is part of our cheap labor ideologies. If there are no inferior people, you mean we have to pay them the same? The other side if the coin were riots in Colonial America to protest the use of slaves, taking jobs away from white freemen. In the modern day, the expulsion of Mexicans during the Depression, or laws such as Arizona.

This is what we are seeing, a very toxic brew...and yes, white Priviledge and a caste system are very real, as well as the social tensions that come with it.
    Where is a good Lightning Bolt when you need it????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Remind me again who's out there setting bounty's...tweeting (incorrectly) the address of Mr. Zimmerman and trying to whitewash the dead guys image by showing pics of him from 4 years ago?

Hint: It's not anyone working on Fox News and it's sure not an GOP member of Congress trying to wear a hoodie on the House Floor.

Their projection astounds me...even after all these years.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

July 28, 2011The Myth of White Privilege

By Selwyn Duke

White privilege is a myth.
    Let's look at the facts. Because of the fashionable discrimination known as affirmative action, whites (males especially) are often untouchables in the job market. And examples are legion. Talk-show host Michael Savage has often mentioned that after he earned his Ph.D., he had trouble finding a job in his chosen field and was told in so many words that "white men need not apply." I could also mention a junior-high-school friend of mine whose test score was too low to qualify for the specialty high school I attended and the black student who gained admission with the exact same score. Or read this essay by Professor Louis Pojman, who cites the case of a brilliant Ph.D. philosopher who was denied a tenure-track position because the university in question had to hire a "woman or a Black." Then there is the Dayton, OH police department, which recently discarded its recruit exam and the scores of 748 people who passed it because not doing so would have resulted in too many whites being hired

And there is social discrimination as well. While black comedians can use derogatory terms for whites such as "cracker," white comedians who use corresponding anti-black racial epithets risk career destruction. A racial slur isn't even necessary for a white person to incur the thought police's wrath. Sportscaster Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder lost his job in the 1980s for, while tipsy at a restaurant, offering an unsophisticatedly stated opinion as to why blacks are great athletes. Even more ridiculous, Washington, DC mayoral staffer David Howard was pilloried and had to resign his position (he was later rehired) for using the word "niggardly," which is of Scandinavian origin and means "cheap," during a staff meeting. Golf commentator Kelly Tilghman was suspended for two weeks for innocently using the term "lynch" when describing what young players might have to do to beat Tiger Woods. And university student Keith John Sampson was charged with "racial harassment" for reading a book about the Ku Klux Klan in the presence of black colleagues. It didn't matter that it was an anti-KKK book.

There is also a trove of government programs designed to aid minorities -- such as those geared toward minority-owned businesses -- but no corresponding help for whites. And, as whistleblowers recently
    revealed, our Department of Justice has long been ignoring voting-rights cases when the victims have been white.

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Does being struck by lighting affect your spelling?

Nadin, sweetheart, it's "privilege".

And it may have described the 1950s but it doesn't describe now.

That's just plain stupid, Nadine. You know I like barbecue, and tacos and curry, but I'd prefer to eat them separately, if you don't mind.
    How lazy these modern keyboard libs are. Instead of going out and fighting for their own principles, they wait till somebody else causes a stir and it flashes across their device on twitter or a blog. That way they don't even have to get up out of their chairs. Their only effort is spent on bending and twisting some trumped up event to try and fit some past battles that their lefty forebears fought. Dig out some old rhetoric, and put in some half-assed comments of your own, and you get a goody feeling without even breaking a sweat.

It's moronic to whine about white privilege in today's US. Any minority status will earn extra points into schools, colleges, universities, government jobs, and many other places. The only thing white skin gets you today is the automatic "RACIST" label.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Affirmative Action, Under-represented minority at colleges.
    Being anything but white is a luxury these days.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat anything, I can accept that there are still some issues that make it a hassle to be a black person in today's society. I know it's not always a cakewalk to be a minority and yes, some individual racism and bigotry still exists. But with institutionalized racism on the wane, the more pressing problems facing the black community go ignored because it doesn't fit the storyline of what these failed "leaders" are feeding to their followers, and it doesn't jibe with the direction the left is trying take us, where problems are solved by more and bigger government actions, and not the hard work of responsible community leaders or individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Hmmm...The All Knowing Race Baiting Nadin tells DUmmies what to think again.

Where is a good Lightning Bolt when you need it????
    I'd settle for finding out where the alleged racist attacks on our half-white, fully stupid president are????
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Priviledge
    Genius. Can't even spell privilege. Wow. Just wow. Dude, at least use spell check, so you don't LOOK like a dumbass.

curry and barbeque mix, and tacos and grits are there.
    Mmmmmm...I love me some curry. And barbeque. And Tacos. Not so much grits...but to each his own.

It's so funny when they call us racists, when in reality, they're the only racists in the room.