Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    We have a half Honkie/half Hoody president. There is evidence that one of those halves is fully racist, guess which one?
    Oh, no, both halves are fully progressive, which means that race is just something to be used and manipulated, like anything else. The end justifies all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's a shame that you don't have such places in Seattle, or aren't aware of them. I am sure there is something which makes up for the lack of gentility and good weather.
    Most places don't have them anymore. We don't run up store tabs because of these amazing things called credit cards, which let you run your own line of credit everywhere that you shop.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's because you were a kid. Kids are always profiled in the toy department.
    By the same logic, we all make judgements whether we honestly admit it or not. The kid was profiled by the Black dept dick because kids fit the PROFILE for stealing Matchbox cars. Blacks (like your friend), are profiled because they fit the PROFILE for stealing store merchandise. Now one can get their feathers ruffled all they want, but that is called REALITY. Travon, God rest his soul, fit a profile where a significant and majority percentage of crimes are committed by a demographic fitting 3 percent of the population.

We can all bemoan the injustice and act as though it is everybody else except us, but the fact is we are all guilty to some degree.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's because you were a kid. Kids are always profiled in the toy department.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'm still waiting to see where exactly the GOP or Conservatives have criticized any policy or anything the President has done in the last three yeras because of the color of his skin.

The only time I hear about skin color and the fact he's a black President is when a Lib brings it up.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I'm still waiting to see where exactly the GOP or Conservatives have criticized any policy or anything the President has done in the last three yeras because of the color of his skin.

The only time I hear about skin color and the fact he's a black President is when a Lib brings it up.
    I limit my criticism to his half Honkie side. That is much easier to defend since although it is still technically racist, it is approved.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I'd settle for finding out where the alleged racist attacks on our half-white, fully stupid president are????
    That's because the liberal have 2 definitions/uses for the accusation of racism: 1) anyone who dares to criticize Obama and 2) conservatives use CODE when they speak, but only those crafty liberals know what those code words are and what they mean. That way they can claim anything and everything is racist as long as a conservative says it.

Oh and I guess that there are 3) no matter what a conservative verbally says, liberals just KNOW that what he was thinking was racist so they accuse him of racism then too.

Last edited by Carol; 04-03-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    2) conservatives use CODE when they speak, but only those crafty liberals know what those code words are and what they mean.
    You mean like when I say "broccoli"?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    What year do you live in, 1952? What hardware store runs a tab or loans things?
    Believe it or not, there are actually still some local hardware stores out there.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I wish I had some white priviledge. :(

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

Wait until he loses his re-election bid. But the reason is easy. They can't defend his policies so they play the race card which is just another aspect of the worlds oldest profession.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.