Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 7 California boys arrested in attack on teen. 
    7 California boys arrested in attack on teen

Story is here: http://www.katu.com/news/national/7-...145286335.html

"PALMDALE, Calif. (AP) - Seven black teens have been arrested on suspicion that they committed a hate crime when they attacked a 15-year-old Hispanic boy while he was walking home from school in Southern California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

The March 14 beating in Palmdale was captured on video and posted on YouTube, but has since been removed from the site. The seven boys, ages 13 to 16, were arrested Wednesday for investigation of assault and committing a hate crime, Lt. Don Ford said.

The attack happened near Cactus Middle School, but Ford didn't know if any of the teens involved were students there.

The video shows as many as 10 boys surrounding the victim and challenging him to a fight. The suspects then began hitting the teen while others watched.

During the beating, the teens made racially derogatory statements that were captured on the video, Ford said.

After the victim fell to the ground, the assailants kicked him multiple times in the head, knocked out several teeth and left shoe impressions on his skin, Ford said."

I'm going to wait here near my computer, because I'm sure Jackson, Sharpton, Spike and the Pres are going to comment on this, any minute........
    Last edited by Lager; 03-31-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Al Sharpton will get right on this.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Since it happened in mid-March, I wonder if it is related to the Trayvon Martin case as a form of revenge fomented by Al Sharpton and company.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    Since it happened in mid-March, I wonder if it is related to the Trayvon Martin case as a form of revenge fomented by Al Sharpton and company.
    Just what I was thinking. This happened on March 14, which is right about the time that the Zimmerman-Martin thing started to become a national story.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    It depends on whether it was a Latino Hispanic or a white Hispanic.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Just what I was thinking. This happened on March 14, which is right about the time that the Zimmerman-Martin thing started to become a national story.
    I first heard of it in early March and I didn't think much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Sharpton is probably the cause of this.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It depends on whether it was a Latino Hispanic or a white Hispanic.
    You beat me to it!

Lager, hope you're not still waiting by your computer, for those denunciations by the Pres.

I'm thinking nothing would have been done with those kids who attacked the Hispanic if there might be a pushback from folks sick of hearing the rants of Sharpton, Jackson, the Pres, et al.

Usually these black on white or hispanic attacks just get swept under the rug.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    I want a T-shirt that says "I was Pedro Morales (whatever) , now I am NRA".

Seriously, I expected people to fight in my forcibly integrated junior high school in 1972. What I didn't expect was the black culture apparently had no moral dictate that fights should be fairly evenly matched and one on one. At my Catholic school, we had fist fights that looked like something out of a British movie. Two boy in the middle, surrounded by a rings of their classmates who pushed them into the fight and then stood back and enforced the rules. No ganging up. No tripping. No hitting once on the ground. No kicking. No weapons. And you stop when you have won.