Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I'd watch out if I were him... 
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/ka...04-kh_19031801

I wouldnt put it past the magic negro to ask her to "open" another slot for him to fill. So I hope he uses a bullet proof vest and keeps her in front of him.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/ka...04-kh_19031801

I wouldnt put it past the magic negro to ask her to "open" another slot for him to fill. So I hope he wears a vest and keeps her in front of him.
    You don't find it at all possible that ideological opposites can still be amicable colleagues?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You don't find it at all possible that ideological opposites can still be amicable colleagues?
    Well I heard someone leaked the vote on the case in the USSC and all fingers point to her.

Amicable yes someone I'd trust with a gun near me ? no

Power CUer
    Well I heard someone leaked the vote on the case in the USSC and all fingers point to her.

Amicable yes someone I'd trust with a gun near me ? no
    Well, she's new at it. Better off with a real expert like Dick Cheney. ;)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Well, she's new at it. Better off with a real expert like Dick Cheney. ;)
    Ah the fall back joke, come on you're better than that.
    Last edited by Bailey; 04-06-2012 at 12:13 PM.

I can well imagine. I have friends who are very liberal. We are polar opposites But we are like best of friends both personally and in business. Its actually kind of fun. I openly lambaste liberalism all the time. But I dont make it personal. Its the ideology that makes me cringe. And I suppose that I am much better at articulating it than some. We understand each others views and we go from there. Same with my gay friends.. who usually agree with me. Esp about the activist gay agenda. But I dont "preach". I am who I am and visa verse. We are all "equally" human from my point of view.

However, isnt she somewhat of a gun control advocate?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Power CUer
    Ah the fall back joke, come on you're better than that.
    Nope, I'm not. :) And it's not a joke, it really happened!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I can well imagine. I have friends who are very liberal. We are polar opposites But we are like best of friends both personally and in business. Its actually kind of fun.
    Yes, it is. My husband's family considers me very conservative (which gives you an idea of how far to the left they are!) We tease each other all the time. When I got my big nasty diamond last year, one cousin said rather stiffly, "Well, I hope it's not a conflict diamond." I smiled sweetly and said, "Ohhhhh, yeah. I fought for this for YEARS." She cracked up.

Yes, it is. My husband's family considers me very conservative (which gives you an idea of how far to the left they are!) We tease each other all the time. When I got my big nasty diamond last year, one cousin said rather stiffly, "Well, I hope it's not a conflict diamond." I smiled sweetly and said, "Ohhhhh, yeah. I fought for this for YEARS." She cracked up.
    Would you trust your MIL with a gun to your back? ;)

Power CUer
    Would you trust your MIL with a gun to your back? ;)
    Fortunately, that's a dead issue, if you know what I mean. My MIL wouldn't even have known which end of a gun to hold, which alone would have made her dangerous.