1. #1 Olbermann versus Gore. You know, I just don't give a fuck. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    OMG!!! One of the few threads there I can totally agree with!

Mon Apr 2, 2012, 07:16 AM
    Syrinx

Olbermann versus Gore. You know, I just don't give a fuck.

They both seem like colossal dick-heads.

I appreciated Olbermann's much-needed anti-Bush editorials in the last decade. They hit the spot, and I liked them.

And I think that Al Gore got screwed out of the presidency. I really believe he was the legitimate winner of the 2000 election.

But now that they are going head-to-head, I couldn't really care less who "wins."

Anyone that's paying attention knows that Olbermann must be a real asshole to work for, or to employ. He doesn't really seem to get along with anyone.

And Al Gore used the Secret Service agents that were protecting his life as an example of what his kids would become if they didn't study hard enough. Right in front of those agents.

And he is a hypocrite, with his mansion in Tennessee that is one of the largest users of electricity in the entire state. He uses this bogus "carbon offset" defense. "I'll pay the poor folks a pittance to use their energy." What an elitist creep.

I've admired both of these guys in the past. But as more comes out about them, I've decided I'm over both of them.
    Careful now, post too many like this one and...
    May the FORCE be with you!

And down the Memory Hole it goes.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

HA!!! Good Job DU Jury!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    HA!!! Good Job DU Jury!!!
    That sure didn't take long.

FWIW, I think that we should side with Olbermann. The increased aggravation that Olbermann inflicts on everybody that he works with makes this a no-brainer. If Gore is forced to take him back, he'll continue to be a pain and a drain on Gore's funds, while if Gore wins, Olbermann will be out of a job, and Gore will continue to remain in business.

In keeping with this, I say that we demand justice for Kieth Olbermann! Let's Alinskyize this and attack that fat cat, Gore, over his treatment of that poor working man whose only crime was to be, well, exactly what they knew he was when they hired him. Al Gore must bring him back at full salary and allow him to do whatever he wants with his time slot, even if includes venomous tirades against Gore!

Heh heh heh.... (we definitely need an evil grin smiley)
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Heh heh heh.... (we definitely need an evil grin smiley)

Agreed!