Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I like the first Confederate Naval Jack. It reminds me of the European Union flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    No bubble involved. I was just anticipating idiotic nonsense over here by people like Bailey. You'll note that he's as predicable as nightfall.
    What's also predictable is you making a claim and not being able to back it up with proof.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim of someone posing with the rainbow flag in Afghanistan. Or is that bullshit like alot of your other postings?
    Last edited by Zathras; 04-03-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    Then you have no clue what you are talking about..

The confederate flag isn't about race or slavery. It's about regional pride.
    I thought it represented NASCAR.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    What's also predictable is you making a claim and not being able to back it up with proof.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim of someone posing with the rainbow flag in Afghanistan. Or is that bullshit like alot of your other postings?
    Your Google is broken?

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/04/03...ay-pride-flag/

It's not my job to provide proof for your statements. That's your job and, in this case, you did a piss poor job in doing that.

As for this being in Afghanistan? No proof of that yet...it could have been staged anywhere in the world.

If it did however, it's a sign of disrespect for the American flag that should be flying on the flagpole, not the rag the "soldier" ran up.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Approves

Google's not broken but your "credible source" ability died a long time ago.

Besides the fact that raising that flag would be...if that really happened...an EO complaint waiting to happen...there is the little pesky fact that the credibility of that being an actual photo as opposed to photo shop is still in doubt.

Sorry Nova...you fail again.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

No bubble involved. I was just anticipating idiotic nonsense over here by people like Bailey. You'll note that he's as predicable as nightfall.
    That makes two of us. Have a nice day :)

Like we're gonna click on a website called "pinknews" coming from Nova. The "pink" there won't be pussy.

rm -rf obama*

We don't let other people decide what the Confederate flag mean, especially hostile panties in a knot people. You will note that on that website I linked to that the Confederate flag is also displayed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I suppose it could be a photoshop as well, but I don't recall hearing a barrage of crap from white trash like Tony Perkins about it.
    I feel the same way about marriage. People hostile to the concept shouldn't get to redefine it.

Sometimes, a symbol or word becomes corrupted or acquires a meaning that was not originally intended, such as "liberal". The best example of this, the Swastika, was originally a Hindu symbol of good luck, but the Nazis adopted it and turned it into a symbol of evil. The Confederate flag was a symbol of rebellion. This isn't open to debate. It didn't necessarily stand for racism at the time, but the Confederacy's secession was instigated by the election of an abolitionist to the presidency, and it will always be associated with a nation that sought to keep slaves. If one of my troopies allowed himself to be photographed with a Confederate flag, I'd have to sit down with him and determine whether or not he held views which were antithetical to good order and discipline.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!