Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Do you like throwback better than regular?
    Not really. I guess I'm just used to the regular.

I can go days without a Dew then there are days I'll knock back a six pack or so.

I know I know too much Caffeine too much sugar but I loves my Dew
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-03-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I agree, but I've been trying to cut back on the caffeine. Sadly, all the other pops pale in comparison to that nectar.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I agree, but I've been trying to cut back on the caffeine. Sadly, all the other pops pale in comparison to that nectar.
    That is so true. Folks used to tease me about thriving om Marlboro's, Mountain Dew and Mayhem. Don't do the cowboy killers anymore but always plenty of Mountain Dew & Mayhem in supply.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Not really. I guess I'm just used to the regular.

I can go days without a Dew then there are days I'll knock back a six pack or so.

I know I know too much Caffeine too much sugar but I loves my Dew
    I can tell the difference between the sugar and corn syrup versions of Dr.Pepper, Pepsi and Coke, but I don't notice it in Mountain Dew.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg