Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama: Supreme Court won’t overturn health care law 
    By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 4/2/12 2:31 PM EDT Updated: 4/2/12 3:37 PM EDT

President Barack Obama voiced confidence Monday that the Supreme Court will uphold his health care law in his first public remarks on the issue since the three days of oral arguments last week.

In a rare instance of a president weighing in on a high court case in which the ruling has not yet been released, Obama suggested that the high court would be guilty of “judicial activism” if it overturned the law. He also argued that the justices should uphold the individual mandate, saying it’s a key — and constitutional — piece of the law.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1qvCc7fJL
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It is an extraordinarily stupid thing for a sitting president to attack a coequal branch of government. And this is not his first time. His comments are so breathtakingly stupid that he should be removed from office, or censured by the congress, or suspended from the presidency for demonstrated incompetence. He is either completely clueless about the constitution, or astoundlingly dishonest, or a combination thereof.

The ultimate irony of all this, if the SCOTUS upholds this dictatorial utopian regulatory scam, will be that the world will eventually find out that America was brougth down by a man who was not even elligible to hold the office.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Our Dear Leader certainly sounded like he was threatening the SC.
    May the FORCE be with you!

"Let the end be legitimate, let it be within the scope of the constitution, and all means which are appropriate, which are plainly adapted to that end, which are not prohibited, but consist with the letter and spirit of the constitution, are constitutional. ... [S]hould Congress, under the pretext of executing its powers, pass laws for the accomplishment of objects not entrusted to the government, such [acts are] not the law of the land."

Justice John Marshall (1755-1835) US Supreme Court Chief Justice
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    It is an extraordinarily stupid thing for a sitting president to attack a coequal branch of government. And this is not his first time. His comments are so breathtakingly stupid that he should be removed from office, or censured by the congress, or suspended from the presidency for demonstrated incompetence. He is either completely clueless about the constitution, or astoundlingly dishonest, or a combination thereof.

The ultimate irony of all this, if the SCOTUS upholds this dictatorial utopian regulatory scam, will be that the world will eventually find out that America was brougth down by a man who was not even elligible to hold the office.
    Indeed, but there seems to be nothing beyond the reach of this child-king's arrogance. He expects the SCOTUS to respect him after his chastisement of the Justices during a State of the Union Speech?

Beyond the utter falsehoods and hypocrisy this Charlatan in Chief displayed in that speech, does he really think that scolding the SCOTUS, a coequal branch of our federal government, smoothed the path for his juggernaut of American destruction?

This is the smartest man to ever be our president? Please. This guy is deluded, malevolent toward America, and thankfully the dumbest man ever to serve in any public office. God help us if he was as smart as his zombies claim.

He's not. My 24 year old son would out-think Obama. Astounding.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

.....Here's to all those who found Obama's comments to be strange, arrogant, out of place, puzzling, and whatever.
    He is daring them to find it unconstitutional?! He is saying that because it was passed by the legislature, it must be legal? That's......zen-like. It passed, therefore it is.....

I expect the liberal "Justices" to continue licking his scrotum. The libtards on the bench are shameful and be removed from their position for gross negligence. They are there to rule on Constitutionality or not, NOT whether it is good or bad for their chosen ideology.

And the DICKtator In Chief needs to keep his rather large, stupid , cavernous mouth shut until the ruling is issued. Then, he needs to for once act presidential and display some class. We know he can act, he acts every time he tells another lie. He needs to act like he has some class.
    Last edited by AmPat; 04-02-2012 at 11:35 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Our Dear Leader certainly sounded like he was threatening the SC.
    I'm telling you...I wouldn't put it past him to fire the entire Supreme Court if he doesn't get his way on this law.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I'm telling you...I wouldn't put it past him to fire the entire Supreme Court if he doesn't get his way on this law.
    This is pure Alinsky. He's making the case that if the court does it's job, it's illegitimate, and therefore he can isolate and freeze it as a target. He cannot arbitrarily fire the court, but he can try to pack it with the help of the senate.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    He doesn't have the power to do that.