This is not from DU, but full of stupidity.

dalandzadgad */ 4 Sep, 2007 at 10:57 pm

the introduction is saddening part..

and where is Dick Cheney?
Dick Cheney didn't kill anyone.

Eric Li */ 8 Jun, 2011 at 11:21 pm

What the *****? Mao didn’t kill no one. And most of china supported Mao. Why do you think they won over the Taiwainese Gov. with a boat and some bullets. You need to do some research. Mao did a wonderful job. Although some of his decisions like being communist sounds bad, it had to be that way in the beginning with a billion people population. Think about it! Research. Do it!
Mao killed many people. So stupid and ignorant.

wung97 */ 2 Jan, 2012 at 03:12 am

Mao did not kill anyone, what you are believing is either American propaganda or rebellion countries against Communist China.
Being spoonfed by Communist propaganda. Keep deluding yourself.

Walton Wung */ 30 Jan, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Bull***** my boy. I even went to China myself for a vacation and asked at least a couple of hundreds of people of what they think of Mao Zedong for my own personal curiosity. I’m estimating that at least 92% said he promoted equality among others. The rest of the 8% said he was a bad leader, because they said everybody get’s the same payment even though others work harder. None stated that he was a population murderer. I’m pretty sure that what you’re hearing about the “Great Leap Forward” and all that crap is really American and foreign propaganda.
Only in your delusional world.

chroma */ 8 Mar, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Get your facts right.. Mao didnt intentionally kill people.. but his policies of collectivisation and communism wiped out 20+millions of people from different parts of china… Recently Communist party of china released a press report that his policies were stupid…
How about Holdomor in Ukraine? That was intentional, no? Famine is a weapon.

Wung97 strikes again. He is so delusional and clueless.
wung97 */ 27 Mar, 2012 at 09:08 pm

BS Mao boosted the Chinese population by 750-900 million people. You believe in American and foreign propaganda, yet you don’t have the sense to be skeptical about it. I actually went to China myself for a vacation and asked the people in China what their daily lifestyle was like under Mao’s rule. All replied that he was the greatest prime minister and that they all had a regular lifestyle(Wake up, work, eat, sleep, etc.) You don’t have to believe me, go to China yourself and write a report of what the citizens think under Mao’s rule. Regarding your opinion in present, you would be surprised by the results of the Chinese citizens.
YahooSerious */ 17 Oct, 2010 at 08:20 am

I am one of the biggest Bush-bashers i know, but at least I base my bashing in fact and truth. His administration sucked balls bigtime, there's enough material to use against America for the next 5 presidents. Perhaps he'd be #11.
Angry about Bush still. Bitter are we?

http://listverse.com/2007/09/05/top-10-most-evil-men/