This is not from DU, but full of stupidity.
Dick Cheney didn't kill anyone.dalandzadgad */ 4 Sep, 2007 at 10:57 pm
the introduction is saddening part..
and where is Dick Cheney?
Mao killed many people. So stupid and ignorant.Eric Li */ 8 Jun, 2011 at 11:21 pm
What the *****? Mao didn’t kill no one. And most of china supported Mao. Why do you think they won over the Taiwainese Gov. with a boat and some bullets. You need to do some research. Mao did a wonderful job. Although some of his decisions like being communist sounds bad, it had to be that way in the beginning with a billion people population. Think about it! Research. Do it!
Being spoonfed by Communist propaganda. Keep deluding yourself.wung97 */ 2 Jan, 2012 at 03:12 am
Mao did not kill anyone, what you are believing is either American propaganda or rebellion countries against Communist China.
Only in your delusional world.Walton Wung */ 30 Jan, 2012 at 11:21 pm
Bull***** my boy. I even went to China myself for a vacation and asked at least a couple of hundreds of people of what they think of Mao Zedong for my own personal curiosity. I’m estimating that at least 92% said he promoted equality among others. The rest of the 8% said he was a bad leader, because they said everybody get’s the same payment even though others work harder. None stated that he was a population murderer. I’m pretty sure that what you’re hearing about the “Great Leap Forward” and all that crap is really American and foreign propaganda.
How about Holdomor in Ukraine? That was intentional, no? Famine is a weapon.chroma */ 8 Mar, 2012 at 12:39 pm
Get your facts right.. Mao didnt intentionally kill people.. but his policies of collectivisation and communism wiped out 20+millions of people from different parts of china… Recently Communist party of china released a press report that his policies were stupid…
Wung97 strikes again. He is so delusional and clueless.
wung97 */ 27 Mar, 2012 at 09:08 pm
BS Mao boosted the Chinese population by 750-900 million people. You believe in American and foreign propaganda, yet you don’t have the sense to be skeptical about it. I actually went to China myself for a vacation and asked the people in China what their daily lifestyle was like under Mao’s rule. All replied that he was the greatest prime minister and that they all had a regular lifestyle(Wake up, work, eat, sleep, etc.) You don’t have to believe me, go to China yourself and write a report of what the citizens think under Mao’s rule. Regarding your opinion in present, you would be surprised by the results of the Chinese citizens.Angry about Bush still. Bitter are we?YahooSerious */ 17 Oct, 2010 at 08:20 am
I am one of the biggest Bush-bashers i know, but at least I base my bashing in fact and truth. His administration sucked balls bigtime, there's enough material to use against America for the next 5 presidents. Perhaps he'd be #11.