04-06-2012, 01:50 PM
04-10-2012, 12:25 AM
I asked the pulmonologist about the 2 meds in question and he was familiar with the studies (my internist was not). He told me to be on only 1 of the 2 meds and to ask my internist to make the decision which one to keep and up the dosage.
I was on two generics, lisinopril and losartan. They dropped the losartan finally and upped the lisinopril from 20 mg to 30 mg. I'm supposed to return in mid-May to see if it's working.
Zeus, your advice is just so good. Thank you.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|