Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Ah, NBC: Thank You For Proving There Is A Liberal Bias In The Media 
    The Dan Rather scandal not withstanding, when you have to resort to distorting the facts in order to further your agenda, you stop being journalists and you become dog washers for your world view. I hope Zimmerman sues the crap out of NBC for this: NBC Issues Apology For Edited Zimmerman 9-1-1 Call
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

And the race pimps are off to the races ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Some "apology":

"During our investigation it became evident that there was an error made in the production process that we deeply regret. We will be taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize to our viewers," the network said in a statement cited by The Washington Post.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/03...#ixzz1r4sO3N38
    Error? There was no error. The editing of that tape wasn't an "error:. Airing it wasn't an "error". The network that employs Al Sharpton aired a tape that had been deliberately edited to convey Zimmerman as a racist. The only necessary step to prevent this from happening again is to publicly fire the persons responsible for airing falsified news, and if NBC had an iota of integrity, they'd have done so. The only thing that NBC regrets in this is that it got caught.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    I want Lawrence O'Donnell to lose his job over this. Ed Shultz as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I want Lawrence O'Donnell to lose his job over this. Ed Shultz as well.
    Were they the ones who ran it?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Were they the ones who ran it?
    O'Donnell and Shultz have run with every bit of BS on this case and completely ignored, or mocked, all of the evidence and logic which supports Zimmerman. With O'Donnell I suspect that it's largely about gun control, and any wedge he has to push it. With Shultz, I think it's about shoring up his credentials as a "progressive" since Cenk The Moslem Turk is after his job.

O'Donnell and Shultz have run with every bit of BS on this case and completely ignored, or mocked, all of the evidence and logic which supports Zimmerman. With O'Donnell I suspect that it's largely about gun control, and any wedge he has to push it. With Shultz, I think it's about shoring up his credentials as a "progressive" since Cenk The Moslem Turk is after his job.
    Why do you watch that crap?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Why do you watch that crap?
    I go over to my mother's house to make sure she has done her meds and has her tea and snack. She watches MSNBC when there are no baseball games, British sitcoms, or Downton Abbey.

I go over to my mother's house to make sure she has done her meds and has her tea and snack. She watches MSNBC when there are no baseball games, British sitcoms, or Downton Abbey.
    Opening day for the Rangers is Good Friday. My wife doesn't like that. I find it somehow appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Opening day for the Rangers is Good Friday. My wife doesn't like that. I find it somehow appropriate.
    Funny how you comment on this nonsense but the fact that a major news organization deliberately edited and fudged the facts of a racially charged case in order to stoke the racial flames means no never mind to you. Had this been Fox News people like you and wee wee would have been falling all over yourselves over this.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.