Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

Now, can any of you watch Fox News critically, without being force-fed like a baby, and see it for what it is?

Simmer down Francis. I think you are confusing FOX news opinion shows like Hannity and perhaps O'Reilly with their actual News. Fox news does not intentionally distort stories. If they do, please give us a reference.

But even with shows like Hannity, he will still have a few liberals on this show to defend their side. O'Reilly will invite asswipes like Sharpton as well.

Let's circle back to FOX NEWS reporting. List a single example of news distortion. Just one example.

Just watch the damn channel, are you that unable to do any critical thinking on your own that you need someone to spoonfeed it to you?

Watch the channel with a critical perspective and it's obvious.

I don't need any of you to "prove" to me that MSNBC is a weak, hypocritical, liberal circle jerk devoid of any honest criticism aimed at college kids and yuppies who want to feel good about their stupid pet causes. I can see that because I'm not a moron. It's so bad it's embarrassing. I feel sorry for every free trade liberal douche I see on that channel.

I don't need any of you to "prove" to me that CNN is a totally inane, pointless, empty filler channel who spend more time focusing on "hot twitter updates" than they do real journalism. It's a stupid network that does no in depth reporting, no interesting stories. Their entire shtick is simply putting a Tea Party Conservative on the air next to a Planned Parenthood Liberal and having them shit out of their mouths at each other, and pretending like this is some kind of profound platform for "moderate debate" where we can "find common ground". They think pretending (and I can't emphasize this PRETENDING enough) to be "center of the road" by having two dipshits argue at each other makes them somehow the "common sense" alternative for "non-ideological" people who simply want to be "pragmatic". CNN is garbage, I'm getting pissed off thinking about it. I don't need any of you to "prove" this to me with links you got forwarded to you because I have eyes and a brain.

I don't need any of you to "prove to me" that NBC is owned by GE and their network agenda is necessarily tied into the political and economic agenda of their parent company. I don't need you to "prove to me" that NBC has been known to run stupid bullshit stories based on "anonymous sources" which were false and had dire consequences. I don't need any of you to show me a stupid picture from 6 years ago that you just saw on another forum to "prove" this to me, because I am able to critically watch this and I don't need to be fed it like a baby.

Now, can any of you watch Fox News critically, without being force-fed like a baby, and see it for what it is?
    so in other words, you got nothin'...

gee... surprise!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fox News does stuff like this every day, their bias is obvious and known to everyone and the quality of their "journalism" is laughable. It's simply a lowest-common-denominator infotainment network for right-wing propaganda.

I don't have to "fall over myself" over this, everyone knows it, including yourself. It's so obvious that even the most hardened conservatives know it, which is why their only defense for Fox News is "but other networks are LIBERAL!" as if that said anything about the merit of Fox.

It doesn't even need to be said about Fox.

As for these other networks, who are you trying to prove this to? I know msnbc, nbc, abc and the rest are garbage. I know CNN is unwatchable empty filler. So you are saying a lot of people who work at these networks are Democratic-style liberals. Okay, I'm not arguing with you.
    You make these claims, but whenever you are called upon to back them up with examples, you disappear. Why is that?

Just watch the damn channel, are you that unable to do any critical thinking on your own that you need someone to spoonfeed it to you?

Watch the channel with a critical perspective and it's obvious.

I don't need any of you to "prove" to me that MSNBC is a weak, hypocritical, liberal circle jerk devoid of any honest criticism aimed at college kids and yuppies who want to feel good about their stupid pet causes. I can see that because I'm not a moron. It's so bad it's embarrassing. I feel sorry for every free trade liberal douche I see on that channel.

I don't need any of you to "prove" to me that CNN is a totally inane, pointless, empty filler channel who spend more time focusing on "hot twitter updates" than they do real journalism. It's a stupid network that does no in depth reporting, no interesting stories. Their entire shtick is simply putting a Tea Party Conservative on the air next to a Planned Parenthood Liberal and having them shit out of their mouths at each other, and pretending like this is some kind of profound platform for "moderate debate" where we can "find common ground". They think pretending (and I can't emphasize this PRETENDING enough) to be "center of the road" by having two dipshits argue at each other makes them somehow the "common sense" alternative for "non-ideological" people who simply want to be "pragmatic". CNN is garbage, I'm getting pissed off thinking about it. I don't need any of you to "prove" this to me with links you got forwarded to you because I have eyes and a brain.

I don't need any of you to "prove to me" that NBC is owned by GE and their network agenda is necessarily tied into the political and economic agenda of their parent company. I don't need you to "prove to me" that NBC has been known to run stupid bullshit stories based on "anonymous sources" which were false and had dire consequences. I don't need any of you to show me a stupid picture from 6 years ago that you just saw on another forum to "prove" this to me, because I am able to critically watch this and I don't need to be fed it like a baby.

Wei, you are a lying, hypocritical Marxist windbag, and I don't need anyone to prove it to me, you just are.

You claimed that Fox has falsified news the way that NBC has. You do need to prove it, because it's a serious charge. If you cannot cite one example, then say so and admit that you're simply parroting propaganda.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You make these claims, but whenever you are called upon to back them up with examples, you disappear. Why is that?

Wei, you are a lying, hypocritical Marxist windbag, and I don't need anyone to prove it to me, you just are.

You claimed that Fox has falsified news the way that NBC has. You do need to prove it, because it's a serious charge. If you cannot cite one example, then say so and admit that you're simply parroting propaganda.
    Wee wee is one to talk considering his idea of honest journalism is Al Jazeera.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

You know you have a very special place in my heart rock, but you must also know that I have other things to do besides monitor this forum all day (as much as I'd love to). I just got done running for an hour and now I need to take a shower before I visit some friends.
    The first thing you are going to do when you have time to post here will be to either back up the claims you made in this thread or admit you were just grandstanding.
    Don't bother posting in any other thread until you have done one or the other.
    We all are sick of this.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I can. But you won't like or accept my answer. Never midst he fact I've been in broadcasting since 1989. It won't fit your template and you'll simply dismiss it out of hand.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wee wee is one to talk considering his idea of honest journalism is Al Jazeera.
    And worse yet...what he knows of Fox News he gets from Media Matters.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Somme folks are so used to the overwhelmingly liberal slant to news reporting that ever since Fox News came along with straight forward news reporting they are so certain that it's conservative propaganda.

Thing is there must be a reason that since fox news began broadcasting it's been number one in viewership with 5 or 6 of it's programs consistently in the top ten. One can look at the stats and see that it's not even close fox News is overwhelmingly number one.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Somme folks are so used to the overwhelmingly liberal slant to news reporting that ever since Fox News came along with straight forward news reporting they are so certain that it's conservative propaganda.

Thing is there must be a reason that since fox news began broadcasting it's been number one in viewership with 5 or 6 of it's programs consistently in the top ten. One can look at the stats and see that it's not even close fox News is overwhelmingly number one.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have the winnah!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Those who control the information control the person. In a mind control cult any information from outside the cult is considered evil, especially if it is opposing the cult. Members are told not to read it or believe it. Only information supplied by the cult is true. ... Cults train their members to instantly destroy any critical information given to them, and to not even entertain the thought that the information could be true.

~ From How Cults Work