Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

We are talking about our presidents friends here. We're all friends arent we? And speaking of which, where is our friend Wei Wu Wei gone to? Im sure he will have something very beneficial to add about these wonderful friends our nation via our president who legitimizes and "reaches out to" has adopted.
    He'll no doubt tell us that such things are to be expected from a conservative like Obama.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Where are we on this? Did wee produce? I see some bunking of his bunk occurred. Is that it?
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Where are we on this? Did wee produce? I see some bunking of his bunk occurred. Is that it?
    All we managed to get from him was post #70 that Ody did a fine job of debunking.
    All Wei can seems to do is spout media matters talking points and doesn't seem capable of any individual thought of his own.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    All we managed to get from him...
    I clicked his Google search thing the other day. I think one of the results was a site that bunked his results. Pretty funny. What a maroon.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I clicked his Google search thing the other day. I think one of the results was a site that bunked his results. Pretty funny. What a maroon.
    I really expected him to come up with one or two substantial incidents, Fox has been around at least 15 years and everyone pulls at least one good one.
    what he fails to understand or doesn't want to admit is how deliberate and calculated the bias has been in this case by the media against Zimmerman, even Fox showed bias, Hannity showed bias at first, Wei should have used that as his example.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I really expected him to come up with one or two substantial incidents <snip>
    LMAO. I have a couple examples I could give him. They may not rival outright fraud in the editing process like NBC did but I could make an argument for it either way!

The point is, he failed miserably and needed to be poked with many sticks.
    Be Not Afraid.

Wee wee is a typical swoop and poop leftist. Regurgitate talking points from ultra left wing sites as fact and when called on the carpet for them, he runs and hides.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.