Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny how you comment on this nonsense but the fact that a major news organization deliberately edited and fudged the facts of a racially charged case in order to stoke the racial flames means no never mind to you. Had this been Fox News people like you and wee wee would have been falling all over yourselves over this.
    NBC bad. Bad network, bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Don't you have some windows to lick? Either contribute or troll somewhere else.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

hey oreo, ask yourself one question. would you be so flippant if you you were in zimmerman's place?

nbc hasn't learned its lesson. you'd think after the olympic bombing in georgia incident they'd be more cautious...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    hey oreo, ask yourself one question. would you be so flippant if you you were in zimmerman's place?
    I am not sure. I am pretty flippant about things. Even when they are things where I am objectively wronged.

But of all the circus freaks and sideshow barkers pushing this particular manufactured shit storm, NBC's yellow journalism is way down the list.

nbc hasn't learned its lesson. you'd think after the olympic bombing in georgia incident they'd be more cautious...
    Not to mention Shirley Sherrod ......

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    O'Donnell and Shultz have run with every bit of BS on this case and completely ignored, or mocked, all of the evidence and logic which supports Zimmerman. With O'Donnell I suspect that it's largely about gun control, and any wedge he has to push it. With Shultz, I think it's about shoring up his credentials as a "progressive" since Cenk The Moslem Turk is after his job.
    Before I asked for their two weeks notice...I'd tell Al Sharpton he has to find his own ride back from Sanford.

He's been down there reporting on the unrest that he himself is stirring up.

To me that's worse than what Schultz and O'Donnell have done.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Thank you for your input.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Don't you have some windows to lick? Either contribute or troll somewhere else.

The snozzberries taste like snozzbierries.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    O'Donnell and Shultz have run with every bit of BS on this case and completely ignored, or mocked, all of the evidence and logic which supports Zimmerman. With O'Donnell I suspect that it's largely about gun control, and any wedge he has to push it. With Shultz, I think it's about shoring up his credentials as a "progressive" since Cenk The Moslem Turk is after his job.
    I remember O'Donnell tearing into a friend of mine when she was on somebody else's show and calling her a liar at the top of his lungs. He's obsessed with calling out everybody else, but can't be bothered to tell the truth when it bites him.

Why do you watch that crap?
    Because he doesn't like NPR?

Yes. Yes it is.

I am not sure. I am pretty flippant about things. Even when they are things where I am objectively wronged.

But of all the circus freaks and sideshow barkers pushing this particular manufactured shit storm, NBC's yellow journalism is way down the list.

Not to mention Shirley Sherrod ......
    Really? You don't think that you and the rest of the country have been wronged by this? Think about this:

Shortly after the Tawana Brawley hoax began, there were a number of incidents of rapes in which the white victims were told that it was reprisal.
    A car accident in Crown Heights in which a black child died led to three days of rioting and the murder of two men who had nothing to do with the incident, but who were either Jewish or looked it, because the driver of the car was Jewish.
    At Freddie's Fashion Mart, Al Sharpton whipped up a mob with violent rhetoric and one of his supporters firebombed the store, killing seven, plus himself.
    The Rodney King verdict led to riots in which 53 people died, thousands more were injured, and Los Angeles incurred property damages in excess of $1 billion.

A major network has presented falsified news whose sole purpose is to whip up black anger, which is already being exacerbated by demagoguery. What do you think will happen if Zimmerman ends up exonerated? Do you think that the people who are being fed a steady stream of violent, racist invective are just going to shrug and go back to their daily routine, or do you think that this is going to spiral into more violence?

NBC is inciting riots. If this blows up, as it most likely will, NBC will have blood on its hands. Hopefully, it won't be yours or mine, but it's not like NBC cares one way or another.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

NBC is inciting riots. If this blows up, as it most likely will, NBC will have blood on its hands. Hopefully, it won't be yours or mine, but it's not like NBC cares one way or another.
    This, BTW, is not protected by the 1st Amendment. Also, notice how you don't hear the wailing from the mountain tops for NBC to be silenced. Now picture the same happening on Fox News. You'd have sitting congresscritters on the floor of congress proclaiming that Fox should be censured. This will quickly be swept under the rug.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I have friends that I have visited and still visit over the years, who live in Sanford Florida. And I have done a lot of business there. I know Sanford inside and out. It has a large poor to middle class black community. This is not going away. Not after all this racial bs. I guarantee this will not just "fade into the sunset" after the knee pad media and the race pimps have had their fun.

And can you believe a President (commie organizer) weighing in on this so as to provoke more outrage (when the facts are not even all in yet)? So how many innocents will be killed (murdered) over this?

You know I wonder sometimes. Today we all know about the "Religion of Peace" (Radical Islam). How many are aware of the political "Party of Tolerance" (the Democrat Party)? Any connection?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.