Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 FFS! Gay Pride Comes to Afghanistan Base 
    Are you kidding me? I sure hope this turns out to be a photoshop, but I doubt it. I said last year to some colleagues that I would like to see the top brass faces when the first same sex couple shows up to one the next military balls.

The only place to put this is in "Stupid Lib tricks".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Are you kidding me? I sure hope this turns out to be a photoshop, but I doubt it. I said last year to some colleagues that I would like to see the top brass faces when the first same sex couple shows up to one the next military balls.

The only place to put this is in "Stupid Lib tricks".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Why does this concern you, you're a homophobe?

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Do you hate the military and giving the enemy yet another reason to kill Americans? Because, if you're all for someone flying the rainbow flag in an Islamic country, you do and are for it. Oh and also makes you a heterophobe....yeah, it's a made up word just like homophobe.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

There should be no flag raised on a US military base excpt the stars and stripes. This photo has to be a bullshit photshop job...... I hope or else discliplinary action is due.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wwworkingguy View Post
    There should be no flag raised on a US military base excpt the stars and stripes. This photo has to be a bullshit photshop job...... I hope or else discliplinary action is due.
    Is that your opinion of what ought to be, or your understanding of what is?

Quote Originally Posted by wwworkingguy View Post
    Bingo. US military (service flags, and general/flag officer flags) and the Stars and Stripes only. Everything else is primping.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Bingo. US military (service flags, and general/flag officer flags) and the Stars and Stripes only. Everything else is primping.
    I'm sure you meant to include state flags, university flags, football team logos, the Confederate flag, etc...

UGA GRADUATES prepare to hang a university flag over their barracks in Wardack, Afghanistan. Pictured are: (left to right) Major John Gary Church, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources; Lieutenant. Colonel Catherine Tait, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences; Major George McCommon, CAES and College of Veterinary Medicine; and Sergeant. C

You'll love this, they said that they didn't know what the SS flag meant.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    homophobe/ia is a made up word, used by the gay community to try and silence opposition...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I imagine that rainbow flag signals where the gay whore house is and that it's open for business.
    "I believe what really happens in history is this: the old man is always wrong; and the young people are always wrong about what is wrong with him. The practical form it takes is this: that, while the old man may stand by some stupid custom, the young man always attacks it with some theory that turns out to be equally stupid."

G. K. Chesterton

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FBIGuy View Post
    I imagine that rainbow flag signals where the gay whore house is and that it's open for business.
    Does you see a whore or a whorehouse in that picture? Are you aware of a whorehouse on a US military base?