Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 FFS! Gay Pride Comes to Afghanistan Base 
    Are you kidding me? I sure hope this turns out to be a photoshop, but I doubt it. I said last year to some colleagues that I would like to see the top brass faces when the first same sex couple shows up to one the next military balls.

The only place to put this is in "Stupid Lib tricks".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Are you kidding me? I sure hope this turns out to be a photoshop, but I doubt it. I said last year to some colleagues that I would like to see the top brass faces when the first same sex couple shows up to one the next military balls.

The only place to put this is in "Stupid Lib tricks".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Why does this concern you, you're a homophobe?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I said last year to some colleagues that I would like to see the top brass faces when the first same sex couple shows up to one the next military balls.
    It will undoubtedly be the end of the world as we know it.

But seriously, I've seen lots of military personnel dancing with same sex partners. It's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    But seriously, I've seen lots of military personnel dancing with same sex partners.
    I don't believe you.
    Be Not Afraid.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I don't believe you.
    I worked in all the gay discotheques in DC at one time or another. You don't have to believe me, but I don't lie. We even had active duty personnel working at a couple of the places. The Lost And Found and The Pier used marines for security, and The Other Side (now Zigfeld's) had a sailor or airman (can't remember but he was from Bolling) bartender. There were bars in San Francisco when I lived there which had "military night" and gave free admission or a free drink to anyone with a military ID. I've also seen military personnel at a gay disco in Monterrey which I remember as being virtually across the street from the training facility there.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    That will piss off the Afghans to no end and give them another excuse to kill our soldiers.

Keep in mind. This is the same nation that was offended, and forced our troops to take a cross off the Chapel tent in that same camp.

What do you think flying a Gay Pride flag will do in a nation heavy with the Gay is a mortal sin and gays must be murdered attitude?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    That will piss off the Afghans to no end and give them another excuse to kill our soldiers.
    Yeah, the last thing we want to do is have the Afghans pissed at us since they have been so welcoming and all.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Do you hate the military and giving the enemy yet another reason to kill Americans? Because, if you're all for someone flying the rainbow flag in an Islamic country, you do and are for it. Oh and also makes you a heterophobe....yeah, it's a made up word just like homophobe.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

There should be no flag raised on a US military base excpt the stars and stripes. This photo has to be a bullshit photshop job...... I hope or else discliplinary action is due.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    homophobe/ia is a made up word, used by the gay community to try and silence opposition...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot