Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I fly my Conservative Christian, right wing Republican, straight, white, American male Flags daily

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Because it's so much fun showing just what an idiot you really are. You keep posting things here that you know people are going to carve apart and then complain like a child throwing a temper tantrum when they do it. If you want to post where they treat your gay idiocy with respect, do it there and not here.
    Go screw yourself,you reactionary bigot. People like you once supported segregation and were on the wrong side of history,and during the 80's you people used to be in church parking lots,burning rock n roll CD's. You people never learn from what you did in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Go screw yourself,you reactionary bigot. People like you once supported segregation and were on the wrong side of history,and during the 80's you people used to be in church parking lots,burning rock n roll CD's. You people never learn from what you did in the past.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I mean,during the 80's,pastors burned rock n roll records in church parking lots.

You're correct in the statement but.... In reality it's self-elimination mutation. Not at all beneficial to the herd.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I mean,during the 80's,pastors burned rock n roll records in church parking lots.
    Okay, that one worked
    http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=7147,4865767

The thing is the churchs burned rock an roll records that were theirs but the vandels destroyed 9000.00 in church property.
    When will you people learn the meaning of free speech and lawful assembly?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fixed. Take your whining and crybaby antics to that guitar forum your so fond of. Nobody here is impressed with your childish antics Hai.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Okay, that one worked
    http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=7147,4865767

The thing is the churchs burned rock an roll records that were theirs but the vandels destroyed 9000.00 in church property.
    When will you people learn the meaning of free speech and lawful assembly?
    What Rock is saying is we know what free speech and freedom of assembly means Hai. It's you and your liberal vermin buddies that need a crash course in the true meanings of those terms.
    Last edited by Zathras; 04-07-2012 at 03:12 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

That was a movie called "Footloose" you idiot.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    What Rock is saying is we know what free speech and freedom of assembly means Hai. It's you and your liberal vermin buddies that need a crash course in the true meanings of those terms.
    You ever read this book?

http://www.amazon.com/Religion-Gone-.../dp/B000NBKJ4S

Because i have a copy of it,and will probably do a review of the book when i'm finished with the book.