Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 182
  1. #161  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kapolei,Hawaii
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Guitar Hero doesn't count.

    Stick to the kiddie forums where you belong. Quit listening to Nova and getting into discussions you have no ability to comment intelligently on.
    Dude,it's not guitar hero.

    It's a real guitar and amp.



    My amp though needs to be retubed or something,the power tubes don't seem to be lighting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #162  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Gay people have won the battle to serve and will soon win the battle on benefits.

    I'm not going to paruse every post to find out, but I assume you are talking about military benefits?

    If so, then unfortunately, that is a true statement. The Army is at a crossroads with regards to having a legal conflict. You cannot have a policy that says that the lifestyle is now legal and authorized and not rectify other benefits for same sex couples that are in conflict...such as your BAH, seperation pay etc.

    It's a mess, but it will get straightened out, but I doubt it willl be overturned.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    This.

    Just count the number of commercials in media and on tv that feature opposite gender couples. And yet Straight people accuse us of forcing our lifestyle down others. Anyone else don't see the logic in this?
    Actually, an argument could be made that it's being forced down people's throats.

    You're not okay unless you have a good looking man.

    You won't have a good looking man unless you buy this product.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You're 2.5% of the population. When 2.5% of the population dictates the parameters of discussion on a host of issue, then they are forcing their lifestyle on others.
    How are they dictating parameters of discussion?


    Truth is I've heard of gays "shoving it down people's throats" just because they have breakfast together on their own porch.

    The problem isn't that gays are forcing their life down people's throats. The problem is that people can't stand to see what's different and want to force people back into the closet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #165  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    stranger danger
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #166  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kapolei,Hawaii
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    How are they dictating parameters of discussion?


    Truth is I've heard of gays "shoving it down people's throats" just because they have breakfast together on their own porch.

    The problem isn't that gays are forcing their life down people's throats. The problem is that people can't stand to see what's different and want to force people back into the closet.
    This.


    "I don't like anyone who steps one foot out of the "normal" square box that I have confined my narrow, dull life to. I only approve of people like me. The more you blend in to the crowd, the better. Status quo must be maintained at all times."

    The reference above me pretty much sums it up,People are unnerved by those who are different then them. It seems people are so concerned with fitting in,that they want others to fit in with them,instead of letting people be individuals.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #167  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,903
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    This.


    "I don't like anyone who steps one foot out of the "normal" square box that I have confined my narrow, dull life to. I only approve of people like me. The more you blend in to the crowd, the better. Status quo must be maintained at all times."

    The reference above me pretty much sums it up,People are unnerved by those who are different then them. It seems people are so concerned with fitting in,that they want others to fit in with them,instead of letting people be individuals.
    You can be different all you like, stop costing me money and stop trying to change our government.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #168  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,498
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Says the other posting in this thread.

    Do you play bass,drums,guitar?

    If not,then shut up.

    I play guitar.
    Wait? I thought you were done with this conversation? Guess that was a lie, just like everything in your life.

    I do not play any of those instruments but that means I can't post in this or any other thread?

    The one who should be quiet is you hai, not me, as you've shown an utter lack of debate skills when you do post. Just because you say you can play the guitar (which I seriously doubt) means absolutely nothing on a political forum such as CU.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #169  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,498
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Dude,it's not guitar hero.

    It's a real guitar and amp.



    My amp though needs to be retubed or something,the power tubes don't seem to be lighting.
    Nice picture....who let you take a picture of their gear?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #170  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kapolei,Hawaii
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Nice picture....who let you take a picture of their gear?
    Dude,it's my gear. Of course i think i lost most of my hearing from slipping from the master volume when i first got the amp.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •