Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Why does this concern you, you're a homophobe?
    Homophobe = someone who speaks out against their twisted lifestyle choice.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Why does this concern you, you're a homophobe?
    Uh..no. This isn't about worrying about the Geh taking over. It's about what's appropriate in a military setting.

You wouldn't see me raising this Hetero Flag in an OCONUS FOB because I'm married and find female genitalia attractive.

Why do you want to celebrate something that is supposedly a biological accident?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Power CUer
    Afghanistan has no real room for criticism.

"A growing number of Afghan children are being coerced into a life of sexual abuse. The practice of wealthy or prominent Afghans exploiting underage boys as sexual partners who are often dressed up as women to dance at gatherings is on the rise in post-Taliban Afghanistan, according to Afghan human rights researchers, Western officials and men who participate in the abuse."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...SwS_story.html
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Afghanistan has no real room for criticism.

"A growing number of Afghan children are being coerced into a life of sexual abuse. The practice of wealthy or prominent Afghans exploiting underage boys as sexual partners who are often dressed up as women to dance at gatherings is on the rise in post-Taliban Afghanistan, according to Afghan human rights researchers, Western officials and men who participate in the abuse."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...SwS_story.html
    So true.
    They call it man/boy love Thursdays.

It's like the drinking alcohol over there too. They do it in secret and don't tell anyone and then get all holy righteous about it. But make no mistake......they do it.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I imagine that rainbow flag signals where the gay whore house is and that it's open for business.
    "I believe what really happens in history is this: the old man is always wrong; and the young people are always wrong about what is wrong with him. The practical form it takes is this: that, while the old man may stand by some stupid custom, the young man always attacks it with some theory that turns out to be equally stupid."

G. K. Chesterton

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wwworkingguy View Post
    There should be no flag raised on a US military base excpt the stars and stripes. This photo has to be a bullshit photshop job...... I hope or else discliplinary action is due.
    Is that your opinion of what ought to be, or your understanding of what is?

Quote Originally Posted by wwworkingguy View Post
    There should be no flag raised on a US military base excpt the stars and stripes. This photo has to be a bullshit photshop job...... I hope or else discliplinary action is due.
    Bingo. US military (service flags, and general/flag officer flags) and the Stars and Stripes only. Everything else is primping.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    homophobe/ia is a made up word, used by the gay community to try and silence opposition...
    The bolded is true. Homophobe was made up by the gay community, because the other words for ignorant and obnoxious bigot were too generic. The beauty of the English language is that it is nimble and expanding thus more precise.

Can we assume that you reject all words invented in your lifetime?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FBIGuy View Post
    I imagine that rainbow flag signals where the gay whore house is and that it's open for business.
    Does you see a whore or a whorehouse in that picture? Are you aware of a whorehouse on a US military base?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Does you see a whore or a whorehouse in that picture? Are you aware of a whorehouse on a US military base?
    Somewhere around here is a sarcasm smiley, I'm sure.....
    U.S. Army, Retired